Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I rather there be FCFS then pay someone else to rsvp for me. You know how much money people have made off you? Its ridiculous how much money they charge and you people put money in there pocket
well that's their fault for paying for RSVP. Most of us are talking about raffles, which don't cost any money, just a chance.

The Closet Collector sells straight up Grey Market, or as many NTers refer to them- Fake shoes. He has FSR of Royals, Jams, Concords, Retro 88's, and just about every other popular shoe for $100 under fair market value. Icy Jams and Concords. There is no way he sells legit authorized JB shoes.

I bet the fear V he's got in the video are GM.
his shoes are legit though,

(his = personal collection) lol :lol:
Yeah. He must have one of the best Jordan collections in the country.

PM me if you're looking for Finishline availability as of right now for the fear pack. Not doing the work for everybody but just in case you don't trust your local store I can help with a little verification.

YOU CAN REQUEST A STATE, SIZE, AND ONE SHOE AND I'LL INFORM YOU OF THE STORES THAT HAVE THEM AS OF RIGHT NOW.

Since I'm getting mostly 5 request its a short list so here it is as of the moment:

Aurora Mall, CO
Tyrone Square, FL
Augusta Mall, GA
Northshore Mall, MA
Meadows Mall, NV
Deerbrook Mall, TX
Pearland Town Center, TX

If you don't follow my specific instructions for info I won't answer.

NO MORE 5 INFO REQUEST!

Since I'm getting mostly 5 request its a short list so here it is as of the moment:

Aurora Mall, CO
Tyrone Square, FL
Augusta Mall, GA
Northshore Mall, MA
Meadows Mall, NV
Deerbrook Mall, TX
Pearland Town Center, TX

NO MORE 5 INFO REQUEST!
So no FNLs in California are getting the 5s? 
mean.gif

Aurora Mall, CO
Tyrone Square, FL
Augusta Mall, GA
Northshore Mall, MA
Meadows Mall, NV
Deerbrook Mall, TX
Pearland Town Center, TX

NO MORE 5 INFO REQUEST!

No V's on the east coast?! Idk fam, kinda find that hard to believe.

I feel like a lot of people feed off of others hype in these threads. Its easy to get sucked in before you know it you're paying double or camping for days, just to MAYBE cop.

so we mad at campers now lmao smh. jb forum never fails. something always to complain about

Not mad at camper. I just don't want to see people getting shot over shoe. I actually want to camp for once to see how's it like but I decided that my life is worth more than 160. Props to camper though.

Aurora Mall, CO
Tyrone Square, FL
Augusta Mall, GA
Northshore Mall, MA
Meadows Mall, NV
Deerbrook Mall, TX
Pearland Town Center, TX

NO MORE 5 INFO REQUEST!
NO FNL IN NYC?

If it goes back to fcfs it will be more robberies and killings. Campers are easy targets. Most tennis shoe stores are in hoods #facts

Aurora Mall, CO
Tyrone Square, FL
Augusta Mall, GA
Northshore Mall, MA
Meadows Mall, NV
Deerbrook Mall, TX
Pearland Town Center, TX

NO MORE 5 INFO REQUEST!

:lol: how you gonna say no more 5 info request when you know damn well that's the only shoe that has the least amount of info? Of course people gonna continue to ask about them.

Aurora Mall, CO
Tyrone Square, FL
Augusta Mall, GA
Northshore Mall, MA
Meadows Mall, NV
Deerbrook Mall, TX
Pearland Town Center, TX

NO MORE 5 INFO REQUEST!
what about the 4s fam?

Peeps be mad at FCFS. Would u rather have the RSVP situation where people have to pay other people to make so called bots and maybe have employees do inside jobs for their friends or have yourself actually camp out. I understand everyone's situation where people got lives and real jobs, but if u really want a certain type of shoes then you gotta do what you gotta do to obtain the shoes you really want. Even if its to plan ahead and
Get that day off or use PTO to get the day off for the shoes. Nowadays you gotta plan ahead bc all of these newer so called sneaker heads

Chances that NikeSf does a "concord" release...and passes out wristbands?...In their tweet they said "will not be RSVP"

I'm with you, fam. I hate FCFS because these bums camp out for days. I don't want to go back to that. I'm happy with raffles.
stop HATING just u cant or dont want to ..dont hate on the next man....im not a bum but i was thinking about camping it just means campers want it more than the dudes who don't camp...hopefully rsvp services will have to find something else to do with there time because they helped destroy the sneaker culture
LOL @ camping meaning you "want it more".

Peeps be mad at FCFS. Would u rather have the RSVP situation where people have to pay other people to make so called bots and maybe have employees do inside jobs for their friends or have yourself actually camp out. I understand everyone's situation where people got lives and real jobs, but if u really want a certain type of shoes then you gotta do what you gotta do to obtain the shoes you really want. Even if its to plan ahead and
Get that day off or use PTO to get the day off for the shoes. Nowadays you gotta plan ahead bc all of these newer so called sneaker heads

to take a day off wk ... 9/10 not paid to go camp to possibly buy gym shoes... makes sense

i get both sides of it but stop making it seem like theres no downfalls of it on either side

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom