Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I just really lurk niketalk but I just have a question. Did anybody get a call around 8 or later from footlocker yet? I do not have a pair of jordans yet and I want the 4's or 5's to be my first (and my birthday is in 2 days!)  I entered the Topanga mall in California footlocker raffle, and I have not received any calls (yet I hope!) 
If you didn't get a call by like 6 or 7 you probably didn't get selected. Get up by 6 and to the store and try your luck

I just really lurk niketalk but I just have a question. Did anybody get a call around 8 or later from footlocker yet? I do not have a pair of jordans yet and I want the 4's or 5's to be my first (and my birthday is in 2 days!)  I entered the Topanga mall in California footlocker raffle, and I have not received any calls (yet I hope!) 
Hang it up...You loss B

I got a call from HOH on State St. Chicago @ 8:14PM.  Probably the latest call back I've received to date.  Got the 3s.  After the one dude from Chicago posted that he got the 4s, and that HOH had already called all the folks that won 3s.  (Assuming its the same HOH, unless dude was out in Aurora or Woodfield).

Last edited:
all the lurkers came out for this release 
nerd.gif

Was thinking about copping the Fear 4s, but I think I'll be straight. 4's look faded as **** from the front, who knows how much more faded they can get if the material gets wet.

5's look like a hideous green.

3's look like orange **** plastered over a shoe.

Just my two cents though, won't be copping tomorrow. No matter how limited these may be.

really though with the links.......... i guess its getting close to midnight lol. 3 post and your crying for links. look through the dang thread B and aint no one got time to give u the link especially if they got to look back to give you information or if the information hasn't yet been posted. im one for sharing 3 post or and all prob were for links. 

end rant 

got Vs locked down for retail. 

Good luck securing pairs evryone.
congrats man. ugh about to begin this camp life though will be with friends and fam so not to bad. if there is more than 20 people there imma hang it up and pay resell. 100-150 over retail i may bite........... this 1 time 

really though with the links.......... i guess its getting close to midnight lol. 3 post and your crying for links. look through the dang thread B and aint no one got time to give u the link especially if they got to look back to give you information or if the information hasn't yet been posted. im one for sharing 3 post or and all prob were for links. 

end rant 
I wasnt asking for a link...but instead of being a douche bag, you could of simply put there is no link for the 5's and the other links are posted previously on the thread..or if you have the links then share with the newbies. Theres no need to act like some Sneaker God Hard ***.

Dude got 3 posts in 45 min... 2 asking for JJ link and the other was deleted for trying to buy... Lol.

Last edited:
Anybody got any news on Niketown LA, people lining up already over there????
They explicitly stated no overnight line up. Bev Hills PD will probably be on heavy patrol. It's always funny that since that area is a tourist trap, folks are astonished when they see a line of dudes camping out :lol: at least the weather is nice.

Parking lots are locked at night so I'm guessing you gotta park kinda far by residential zone and sleep in the car and get up in the early AM to start a line.

Last edited:
Got called for the 4's. Now on the hunt for the 5's. Will be hitting up Nike LA in the morning. Good thing I'm bringing a buddy who's a LA county sheriff. Any ******s that want to do something tomorrow are going straight to jail.

congrats man. ugh about to begin this camp life though will be with friends and fam so not to bad. if there is more than 20 people there imma hang it up and pay resell. 100-150 over retail i may bite........... this 1 time 
Be safe out there. Good luck u and ur boys getting ur pairs.

It's 10 year old kids in line.... lol bad parenting 101. Chics inline wit no cash ... lol each release is worse.... came @ 11 had about 40 heads well damn ...

It's 10 year old kids in line.... lol bad parenting 101. Chics inline wit no cash ... lol each release is worse.... came @ 11 had about 40 heads well damn ...
Sounds better than where I was at, seen some toddlers picking sizes smh, hopefully it was their size, and these kids come with the intentions of buying the whole pack and really you're just lucky if you get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom