Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

4s sold out as soon as page live? oh yea i forgot JJ 
mad.gif
same happened tom
same happened to me...thats crazy

lol same thing happened with the the last few releases on JJ. Goes up and already sold out.. Da fuq!

I swear my girlfriend always comes through. She got me a ticket for the 4s and won a raffle for the 3s. Now I just gotta hopefully score the raffle on the 5s at Nike.

Something aint right... I had auto refresh set on 2 sec and the page preloaded... As soon as it it came up seconds after the clock hit 12 and it said sold out.

I swear my girlfriend always comes through. She got me a ticket for the 4s and won a raffle for the 3s. Now I just gotta hopefully score the raffle on the 5s at Nike.

I'm in the exact same situation. I have the III's and the IV's, but I'm hoping for the V's now.

this is just like what happened with the hazelnut lebrons

said they went live....then sold out immediately.....when actually the shoes didn't drop until a random time overnight/early morning

Last edited:
JIMMY ISNT RELEASING EM TONIGHT THEYLL RELEASE EARLY TOMORROW MORNING GOOD LUCK GET SOME SLEEP CHECK BACK ON JIMMY AT 7 AM EST. 

ps im in charge of their tech......

this is just like what happened with the hazelnut lebrons

said they went live....then sold out immediately.....when actually the shoes didn't drop until a random time overnight/early morning
yeah something is fishy about this for sure. No way everyone struck out immediately. 

You guys think Nike will tweet 2 separate links or just one link that will open up a page to select either shoe?

Back
Top Bottom