Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Makes perfect business sense. Nike/JB is not an industry giant for no apparent reason. They generated 24.1 billion last year. Paranoia is high for this release. Some people in here seem to be scared or hesitant to go camp. Never heard so many people mention guns (ratchet's, hammer's, strap's, burner's, or whatever the eff y'all calling them these days) in a sneaker forum. May not be a feasible option for some, but I pay with PayPal in-store. No need to bring your wallet, cash, credit cards, or EBT cards. Just your phone. Good luck to all. I'm hoping to grab a pair of 3's for myself. I pray that no one gets injured or killed this weekend. I apologize If I reiterated something that someone else had stated previously. Hard to keep up with this thread ever since the 5's got that limited tag slapped on them.

For me personally, I don't see the BT 5's as a consolation prize. Cheap leather or not.

are you serious? i cannot believe what lengths people will go through to get shoes. and we are just as guilty by putting ourselves out there. we are talking about shoes. i mean we go to places knowing that people are packing, yet it doesn't faze us one bit. i remember when the bred ivs were dropping and my brother and i were going to see if we can find a place wehre there weren't too many campers. we packed snacks and fun funs and also grabbed my 1911 i wasnt going to be bad *** or anything, i just wanted to make sure i was going to get rolled on. It was at that point that my brother and i looked at each other with disgust. We didn't sleep all night; tried multiple sites, called every friggin store we knew; all this for SHOES!

having said that, i love my green glow ivs and cant wait to hopefully cop me the IV, V, and III in that order! Good luck everyone

Looking like I'll be sitting this release out. I've been back and forth on the V's, really want to see em in person. IV's I like. Already looks like 15+ people outside my HOH though, gonna swing by after work, if it's into the 20's forget it, just gonna go to bed.

so time for some honestly did anyone get an order thru JJ??? it said sold out since 9pm pacific with the provided link,

there is one way thy sold out, there has to be an explanation, but if someone did buy em then???

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the 5's but if they aint releasing them online then I'm outta luck.

They're gonna look dope as they yellow.

Slap the word "pack" on 3 random @** J's

The most available model (iii & iv), hike the price (fronting like they limited, so you feel like they're worth it)

The most limited model, regular price (like they doing you a favor)

Instant pandemonium

Guaranteed consolation shopping next week for Fire Red V's

Nike's marketing is 
nthat.gif
 (with the NT hat for emphasis)
We are suckers...wash, rinse, repeat

If they really were up and then sold out on jj, someone wouldve spoke up. Chest beaters are everywhere on nt.

They are up, but no sizes were/are available. Maybe they will randomly become available..or maybe not?

True about the chest beating oh and the "easy cop guy" knowing damn well the kicks weren't available followed by the photoshopped com page.

are you serious? i cannot believe what lengths people will go through to get shoes. and we are just as guilty by putting ourselves out there. we are talking about shoes. i mean we go to places knowing that people are packing, yet it doesn't faze us one bit. i remember when the bred ivs were dropping and my brother and i were going to see if we can find a place wehre there weren't too many campers. we packed snacks and fun funs and also grabbed my 1911 i wasnt going to be bad *** or anything, i just wanted to make sure i was going to get rolled on. It was at that point that my brother and i looked at each other with disgust. We didn't sleep all night; tried multiple sites, called every friggin store we knew; all this for SHOES!

having said that, i love my green glow ivs and cant wait to hopefully cop me the IV, V, and III in that order! Good luck everyone
Word.  I'm glad I live in a small town, that most likely none of these shoes will be available nearby.  I'll gladly pay $50-75 above retail just so I dont have to deal with the drama at the linet.  However, not really feeling anything off this pack though. 

Word.  I'm glad I live in a small town, that most likely none of these shoes will be available nearby.  I'll gladly pay $50-75 above retail just so I dont have to deal with the drama at the linet.  However, not really feeling anything off this pack though. 

I just drove by niketownnyc. Has to be about 60-80 people out there. No line at all. Everyone seems to be sitting in some type of circle or something. Didn't look too organized out there. I could imagine the chaos in the morning if its like that already.

Back
Top Bottom