Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I am a little salty about this release and not being able to cop, especially with the 5's and how unobtainable these were made to be. With that said I still am glad those lucky few who really wanted them and appreciate them were able to cop. The amount of hatred and pure ignorance I saw last night from grown men and women really concerns me and its really a shame. I love the sneaker community and I would never act and say some of the things ive heard last night over sneakers nonetheless. :smh:

A friend of a friend said they camped all night at NTNYC and was 10th in line...came away with nothing. (not sure if he was there only for his size or they didn't release hardly ANYTHING) Not sure if anyone can co-sign the story.

thats terrible
did your friend only want the 5's ?

only good thing for me out of this release besides getting all 3 shoes is i finally made a really good connect in a major way
had to pay for it but it's well worth it

i dont think i'm running around for raffles again
but never say never

Last edited:
Both NYC and mercer shut down the release. Few pairs got out of course, but a rough morning for all

Gt the ivs wanted the whole pack only could come up with them. My champs did guarenteed ticks fri morn sucks I had to work.

thats terrible
did your friend only want the 5's ?

only good thing for me out of this release besides getting all 3 shoes is i finally made a really good connect in a major way
had to pay for it but it's well worth it

i dont think i'm running around for raffles again
but never say never

No idea, just reporting what I heard. I can't imagine being 10th in line and coming away with nothing. Even if everyone ahead of him went for V's........really only 9 pair? Sheesh

btw hes right

but with sneakers your gotta pay to play
Yea he's right, Nike/Jb treat customers like s*** with their shoddy quality products and then they have the audacity to raise prices.
It's because customers are willing to pay those prices that they can continue to raise them.  If demand exceeds supply, a company has, by economic standards, undervalued its product/service, and therefore, should increase the price point to where demand and supply meet.  Based on the fact that everyone seems willing to pay resellers $20-$30 on top, it's really no surprise to me.  Of course it sucks though.  
ohwell.gif

Of course I realize the supply v. demand analysis doesn't really factor in the marketing aspect for protecting the brand from over-saturation - a la Van Dutch or Ed Hardy. 
laugh.gif

Vs are rather elusive ... Which is bs
Ivs are abundant
III's are/might still be at some spots for whoever actually wants em

Back
Top Bottom