Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

6f1dbd78_Untitled-1.jpeg

1 of 3.... to lazy to do others

I hope everyone got what they were looking for. i havent paid resellers price for a while but this was an exception. I had to open my shop so i couldn't get the shoes...so dude got the shoes, and delivered them to my shop...so i paid 250. A little more than i wanted to pay but i got my shoes...i haven't formed an opinions as to whether they are worth it...but I like my green glows more.

View media item 552456

At least we are seeing more "Really only liked (insert shoe) so I got what I wanted" even tho we all know that's not the only one they wanted instead of all the pissy sodium post. Nice change up! Still think the 3's were the best in the pack and the 4's were the worst Retro 4 release this year!

WHO DELETED MY POST?!
you might be the AirForceKing, but in BigJ's thread...you're not the JordanKing 
laugh.gif
Yea, he bodied me LOL!

thing is the IV's grew on me 
laugh.gif

At least we are seeing more "Really only liked (insert shoe) so I got what I wanted" even tho we all know that's not the only one they wanted instead of all the pissy sodium post. Nice change up! Still think the 3's were the best in the pack and the 4's were the worst Retro 4 release this year!

IV's are the best ones to me honestly. Then again, I'm a IV fanatic.

Back
Top Bottom