Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

heads up...a couple of mom and pop shops that i've called haven't received their shipments. I was told to call back Thursday from one shop and the other told me to call back Monday...HMM...wonder what that means.
just called 3 M&P stores right now they said they might get more shipments of the 3s & 4s

one M&P store said they didnt release the Vs today due to a late shipment

Last edited:
So it's almost 4:30pst now and they still haven't released a style yet.... I figured they would've done one every hour or so to space em out..... I'm never gonna get through.

On the same account? Then thats a def red flag. But 3 pairs on multiple NDC accounts should be safe no?

Sounds like he used three different accounts since he said "1 of 3 cancelled". Nike is starting to catch the bots. And YES- you'll be okay if you use multiple accounts AND not the same payment method (i.e.--not the same credit card).

i only wanted the IVs, i had to pay more than retail but whatever, they're coming
I feel like I'm doing that on more than half the shoes that I "REALLY" want =( Damn... I remember when I could walk into foot locker or VIM and Jordans were just sitting there. I'd try on a pair or two and walk out with what I went to buy. I know those days are over but to those that remember those days... it was definitely a great feeling!

So it's almost 4:30pst now and they still haven't released a style yet.... I figured they would've done one every hour or so to space em out..... I'm never gonna get through.
Won't happen until people stop stalking their site.  In my opinion they should just postpone the online release and drop the shoes at a random time. 

Seriously.  I'm waiting until they pull a shoe palace where they announce they are going to restock galaxy zoom rookies and later announce that due to a server issue they have to release these at a later date, but never do.

Won't happen until people stop stalking their site.  In my opinion they should just postpone the online release and drop the shoes at a random time. 
We both know that won't happen. So yea, a random time is what needs to happen, and in that case I'll just give up.

Man oh man! Where do you live to get all of those in a size 14. I have to pit in mad work just to get 1 size 14 where I live or grab on line (if I am lucky) I only wanted to 5....but once I heard it was

Right! Most stores rarely get my sz, so I have no choice but to deal with the Internet headache...

went to pick up my 3s from HOH at 5:30p.  manager said they were releasing unclaimed pairs at 6p.  i was first in line and was able to get some 5s, in my size.  was very surprised but very happy.  playing the lotto tonight since my luck is on fire

Last edited:
Was able to cop 1 of 10 supposed pairs of the V's at my local FNL in Portage Mi. I had to camp for 12 hours but it was cool we just chilled and talked shoes etc...but it was all hella worth it when I had that box in my hand!!!...one dude end up selling his to some guy for $400 soon as he got em! Overall this was a nice easy very organized release kudos to Crossroads Mall for the way they set it up

Went to local HOH for the 3s, lined up (I was second), guy in front of me said he wanted the 4s. He buys the 4s and my size 11 in the 3s 
mean.gif
 bought a 10 instead, but already knows its gonna be too small 
indifferent.gif

went to pick up my 3s from HOH at 5:30p.  manager said they were releasing unclaimed pairs at 6p.  i was first in line and was able to get some 5s, in my size.  was very surprised but very happy.  playing the lotto tonight since my luck is on fire

Crazy *** luck right there congrats

Wanted the set, but won a raffle for a size 12 in the 4s from Expressions, picked up at 12:30ish and then saw on their twitter feed at the same store had the 3s in a size 14. Able to grab the two I really wanted, considering myself very lucky today.

Back
Top Bottom