Air Jordan Fushion 4 Pics

sick.gif

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

I wonder if JB realizes how much more money they would make if they released these as normal retro's instead.

You might think thats true.. but how much will they make releasing these.. another version of these.. AND THEN the Retro of the actual shoe later on.

String it out.. String it out... make Mo Money.....

While you all wait.. others buy.. Sad but true.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

I wonder if JB realizes how much more money they would make if they released these as normal retro's instead.

You might think thats true.. but how much will they make releasing these.. another version of these.. AND THEN the Retro of the actual shoe later on.

String it out.. String it out... make Mo Money.....

While you all wait.. others buy.. Sad but true.
Oh I know Rock, JB knows exactly what they are doing.

I'm just saying, if JB were to release the Black/Red IV's, they'd sellout instantly. Sites would crash, etc. etc. Alot of the people saying theywill pass on these, like myself, would buy atleast one pair of the actual IV's.

But JB knows this. So like you said. They release fusions, and those sell. And they release more fusions, and those sell too.

It doesn't matter when JB releases the actual IV's, they will sell out regardless.

So they give us this fusion crap and milk the consumer for every penny possible.

I've said it before, JB is a pretty brilliant business if you ask me. But that doesn't mean I agree with them.

Back
Top Bottom