Air Jordan Fusion IX (Sorry if Posted)

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Of all the AJF (AFJ, I don't know) so far, these are the best, but that's not saying much.

If these weren't a fusion, I could see NTs reacton being very different. I'd cop on major sale.

Agreed! These are the best so far. And to be honest, I'd rock these pretty hard man. I've got '01 retro IX's, but I don't rock 'emcause I don't want the toe box to look like garbage. But if I got these for wayyyyyyy less than retail, these would be a good stand in for actual IX'sand I'd cop and rock!

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

HA!!!
I'VE SEEN THESE BEFORE ON MY FRIEND
THEY'RE FREAKIN' FAKE CUZ THEY GOT
ELEPHANT OR CEMENT PRINT ABOVE
THE RED BUT INSTEAD ITS BLUE
HA ITS SO FREAKIN FUNNY

You're wrong dude, these are coming out. They're decent, maybe in a black colorway.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

NO WAY!! i'll never buy fusions..

Don't get me wrong I don't think I'll EVER buy a fusion, I just could'nt with so many good shoes out there. I really like 9's though,I'd wear these for $20

Originally Posted by Hugo

havent JB realize that people hate fusions!? instead of wasting money on making these things they should spend it on getting better materials for retros

no, only a majority of NIKETALK HATE FUSIONS

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Everyone on here hates fusions, but every stupid wanna-be-fresh kid buys mad fusions so thats why they sadly continue to release fusions...

some people on here are so narrow minded it's a shame. I'm not a kid and I like some fusions which proves you wrong, but don't get me wrong someare horrible(cool grey fusion VI's
sick.gif
). I would maybe wear these fusion IX's and I'm positive where I live most will like too. The quality on thefusions have been better than the cdps in my opinion that I wear.

Those dont look too bad at all. i wouldnt buy none or any fusion for that matter but i'd wear em if somebody bought em for me. . . But wut i'd like tosee is the Jordan IX White/Black/Powder Blue. Its time to retro those! Its well over due if u ask me :D

Straight garbage, yet the masses flock to these 'Fusions' like flies on a steaming, hot turd.

i kinda like those, but then again i am always partial to colored shoes with a black tongue lol... aint got bread to waste to cop tho

terrible... just terrible! if JB hasn't realized it by now, they never will!!! fusions, six rings, and dub zero crap aren't what people want. insteadof them wasting their time thinking of stupid collaborations they should focus on retro'ing OG heat! give us some white/infrared VI's, bourdeauxVII's, or white/red XII's. but then again, this is JB we're talking about, so if they do plan on releasing some heat, it'll be either in a"pack" or extremely limited.

These are trash!!!!and they look fake...jb shouldve took the material they used to make these, and made some real retros instead....

These are trash!!!!and they look fake...jb shouldve took the material they used to make these, and made some real retros instead....

Back
Top Bottom