Air Jordan Fusion IX (Sorry if Posted)

best looking fusion so far besides the playoff 12. dont get me wrong, i wont be purchasing but they aight

In the words of Keyshawn Johnson '' C'MON MAN ''...
smh.gif

TeflanDon - Nice Avy..I still got that MegaMan Game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These will be an extremely limited release, possibly exclusive to HoH, but definetely super limited though. I wish I could divulge source but I do not wish toalienate myself. Actually, I'm not sure whether this specific colorway will be limited, but the one I'm referring to at least is the Olive colorway.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

In the words of Keyshawn Johnson '' C'MON MAN ''...
smh.gif

TeflanDon - Nice Avy..I still got that Mega Man Game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah. I hope they get the funds to make Mega Man Legends 3. Playstation 3's Blu Ray too. I smell a masterpiece.

I think that color combo is crazy hot, now the shoe is wack

But just picture that color combo on a IX..I think that would be a instant classic

they actually came out better than i thought...i think they incoporated the IX's nicely on this fusion. there's more Jordan than it is AF1 and i thinkthats cool. on some of the past fusions we were like "where's the Jordan part?" nice........but i still wont cop because it's a fusion

Can't believe there are people who think these shoes are hot, but like someone else said, kids and hypebeast will be all over these and bc of that, JB willcontinue to make these, I just hope they don't do every shoe.

Back
Top Bottom