Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Anyone know anything about Marqueesole shoes? They got the GITD futures for a good price. Are they GM or early sample pairs?

Would 300 shipped be a good price on the multis? I know a lot of people hatin on these 

Got mine for 327 shipped. Felt like that was "reasonable" all things considered given the # of places that releaesd them and supposed availability. Should be in later today. Am curious to see quality and detail in person. Unfortunately given our forecast of 4 in. of rain this week I doubt they will be on my feet anytime soon. :smh:

Yeah 327 is a good price abd they're really nice in person
are they ? i m thinkin of coping em but the on feet pics on youtube doesnt make me pull the trigger 
eyes.gif

i remember when $300 for a 2001 XI was crazy or heck even $300 for a DMP XI was on the high end, now $300 is what these dudes try to sell (successfuly i might add) for some GR crap or some woven old tech shoes, dont get me wrong i like the futures but they are selling for way too much IMO and its getting out of hand and $500+ for some jordan 1s?! lmao i would pay that for 94s and yall go nuts on new crap. The grey futures look nice i cant lie but those reds look like some 1999 fakes

They're not a numbered retro...so why not NikeID?

I think it would be awesome to play around with some designs.  Maybe after they release all the summer models, we'll get to see it on ID.  I would welcome the idea.

Just like the snake skins XI lows I dont like em for that white midsole reason. Seen a pair on twitter from nice kicks and the guy blackout the white midsole blk, and they look waaaaaay better.

sad these hit the GM treatment. I was able to get infrareds, but glows will have to take a seat for now. Those green bottoms look good. 

Anyone on the fence about these should jump. Very comfortable.

them red joints is fire for real i hope that 150.00 applies to these cause 185.00 is crazy for some jordan roshes

I feel like these can only look good with a black upper. Maybe its just me but any color besides black makes them look ugly.

sad these hit the GM treatment. I was able to get infrareds, but glows will have to take a seat for now. Those green bottoms look good. 

Anyone on the fence about these should jump. Very comfortable.

Is there any site or video posted that shoes a side by side comparison of authentic vs GM/replica ?

Back
Top Bottom