Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

So nobody knows where I can find pics of Fake Futures? Would like too see fake pics of GITD pair since thats the pair I'm copping.

Wore my glows for the first time today and man are these mad comfy. Really wish I had kept my 2nd pair so I could beat this pair. Can definitely see myself throwing these on all the time. Really wish they would drop another colorway that I actually like.

so i'm confused, did the black/white colorway drop cause i'm really trying to scoop that pair

They have released in Asia already. Pre-ordered mine couple days ago should be shipped on monday!

Was over retail but ALOT cheaper than what the glows/infrareds are going for now. Hopefully will be a decent substitute and jb dont drop the ball in quality etc.

The volt cw is supposedly dropping may 17th. Not sure about other cw's shouldn't be too long now though.

The volt cw is supposedly dropping may 17th. Not sure about other cw's shouldn't be too long now though.
EB calendar shows May 10 for Volt. FNL does show 5/17.

Also on EB calendar:

05/26 - Dark Concord/White

05/26 - Royal/White

Last edited:
are the jbcs gonna see some type of release?

and what color futures you seen in the train?

JBC were only for the kids who played in the JBC game. Trying to find something under a 10.5 will be nearly impossible. They go for $900 plus.

Anyone know where you have to go to get a pair of "Futures" since they have released that picture showing off 16 different colorways they plan on dropping from summer-fall... Can you get them at footlockers? Champs? Anywhere like that? Or where did people pick up the original "Breds" and "glows" from?? Only NDC?? I'm hoping the newer releases will be enteral since there is so many different styles of them... Also where did people cop the most recent "multicolor" version? Thanks for the help, cause definetly wanna grab a couple different pairs of these in the new colorways.. Especially the "true red," "blacked out," and "cool grey." Now if JB would smarten up and make an all white pair and black pair with Gum bottoms would be fire!! Or even a white pair with gum bottoms!! Nike slacks on making gum bottoms anymore and people love them when they do, so wake up nike/JB and give us some Gum bottom Jordan Futures!!!

looks like the volt colorway is gonna be the first GR future...lmao, tennis ball colorway...lets see how many morons are wearing that colorway in a couple of weeks...

looks like the volt colorway is gonna be the first GR future...lmao, tennis ball colorway...lets see how many morons are wearing that colorway in a couple of weeks...
you are a moron if you wear volt futures , yet you are great if you wear volt lebron 9 elites PES , lmao 

Wore my glows for the first time today and man are these mad comfy. Really wish I had kept my 2nd pair so I could beat this pair. Can definitely see myself throwing these on all the time. Really wish they would drop another colorway that I actually like.
I wish i went a half size down on em

Back
Top Bottom