Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

:lol: Still haven't got confirmation for the Camos.

Why did I even bother :stoneface:

Those white Futures need to drop ASAP :nerd:

Hope the Volts fit size 11 was sold out so I grabbed a 10.5. Also snagged the camos 10.5 for my boy who doesnn't want em now :smh:

all i can say is, bring on that pair to the right of the orange! along with the first on both rows. 

has anyone established if its possible to do a midsole swap on 11s? because a lot of these future soles would make some dope customs 11s.
So has there been any dates/order that these might be released?

At first I thought these were just another money grab from JB using the 11 sole with a roshe upper so I just ignored them. Now that I've seen a bunch of these new colorways, they're still a money grab of course but I think I gotta try for a couple of these
nerd.gif

he premium futures have Real carbon fiber, reflective uppers, a leather strip, and a bigger price tag. The Dark army and Multi colorways could've been Non-prm if you ask me.

^ The colorways are better then the XI, and theprice tag isnt too bad. Once the red and fall colorways start dropping, people will change thier mind

Heads up, just talked to a rep and NDC is having site issues. Don't worry if you can't see your order or haven't received shipping conf.

so non premium has "fake" carbon fiber?
Yea I saw the Volts in person earlier today and it's just painted grey/black in the same shape and design as the actual carbon fiber. To be honest it actually looks terrible up close, but maybe someone can speak on if the lack of carbon fiber makes any difference when wearing them. Not sure why JB cut corners on this one tbh, the painted carbon fiber makes these look like fakes
tired.gif

these are a $100 shoe at best, they arent hideous but you can tell the material is inexpensive for them to make and the midsole/sole isnt anything special so i dont understand the price for them nor the hype for them, not a running shoe and not a bball shoe, so these are strictly casual? nah not for $150, colorways could be better as well

Back
Top Bottom