Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

yeah just about every sneaker store at the staten island mall
u want me to pay a $15 toll... come on, i dont want them that bad... 
wink.gif

Sorry in advance if the fit has been discussed to death already.  I browsed back a bit and couldn't find much info.

How do these fit compared to the regular 11s?  Really want to pick up a pair of the black and white ones internationally, but can't find them in 11.5 for a reasonable price (did they even release in that size?).  My question is, are these safe to go half a size down to an 11 if I fit comfortably with room in the 11 lows for example?  Any info would be appreciated, maybe I should just be patient for next month.

Sorry in advance if the fit has been discussed to death already.  I browsed back a bit and couldn't find much info.

How do these fit compared to the regular 11s?  Really want to pick up a pair of the black and white ones internationally, but can't find them in 11.5 for a reasonable price (did they even release in that size?).  My question is, are these safe to go half a size down to an 11 if I fit comfortably with room in the 11 lows for example?  Any info would be appreciated, maybe I should just be patient for next month.
Going half a size down with these is a good idea. I got them in my size and theyre a little loose

I hope they sit as well for an easy cop. I haven't been too big on any of the ones that have come out yet...but I am pretty big on these blue ones and dark concords that are coming out on the 26th. I honestly might try to grab both pairs.

If i had to guess i would say every non-premium color sits except for the black/white and red/white pair.

ITS INSANE HOW TARGETED SIZE 13 IS. I LITERALLY ADDED TO THE CART ON FINISHLINE JUST NOW AND IT SOLD OUT WHILE IN MY CART, LMAO!!! LITERALLY THE ONLY SIZE TO SELL OUT. DAMN SHAME....OH WELL.

ITS INSANE HOW TARGETED SIZE 13 IS. I LITERALLY ADDED TO THE CART ON FINISHLINE JUST NOW AND IT SOLD OUT WHILE IN MY CART, LMAO!!! LITERALLY THE ONLY SIZE TO SELL OUT. DAMN SHAME....OH WELL.
its always more supply than demand when it comes to sz 13, u know that by now

im beginning to think u just like to brag about your shoe size

its always more supply than demand when it comes to sz 13, u know that by now

im beginning to think u just like to brag about your shoe size

I think u mean "more demand, than supply"

U would think nike could analyze and figure this stuff out.

The bell curve is dead damnit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom