Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Is there a reliable release order / list out? The picture showing summer 2014 and fall 2014 is questionable.

Trying to decide on two or three cw.
Black / white and one more.

Just buy the extra thin stretchy socks. Waaaaaaaaayy easier on my toes, I know that feeling too.

My store is getting these, I have a couple pair of black based 11's.
Would it be smarter to cop these or the infrared 11's...?
Dang, but I just bought the 2's last week.

My store is getting these, I have a couple pair of black based 11's.
Would it be smarter to cop these or the infrared 11's...?
Dang, but I just bought the 2's last week.

Did your store say they were dropping the 14th or 21st?

Do the Cool Greys come out on the 21st too? I see NDC has "2 Colors" listed but it doesn't go into specifics :nerd: :nerd:.

Do the Cool Greys come out on the 21st too? I see NDC has "2 Colors" listed but it doesn't go into specifics
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Black and Iguana.

@ubiqlife: The release for the Air Jordan Future in Black/White & Iguana, originally dropping Saturday 6/14 will be postponed until Sat 6/21.

great weekend was packed as is

denim 1's
cigar & champagne vi
wtkd
2 future xi
infrared 23 xi low

Last edited:
@ubiqlife: The release for the Air Jordan Future in Black/White & Iguana, originally dropping Saturday 6/14 will be postponed until Sat 6/21.

great weekend was packed as is

denim 1's
cigar & champagne vi
wtkd
2 future xi
infrared 23 xi low
wallets are already hurtin...

I feel like it would have been smarter for them to drop them this weekend instead of next. Think of how many people will cop because they didn't get the infrareds. Even resellers will cop thinking they can cash out on these. But next week only the ones who want these and random resellers will cop. Either way they will sell out but the first scenario would have sped this process up a little.

Back
Top Bottom