Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Finally got around to customizing the volts.

Digging the iguana tough. Just copped something this color ironically, gonna be tough choice between those and black. Not to mention I'm anxiously waiting for pics of the FF pair.

Everyone's different. TTS for me was perfect, but people seem to be all over the place on these. Just go to the mall and find a HOH, Footlocker, Champs, etc and try them on. The Royals and Volts are still readily available in my area.

Also, does anyone know if there's an all white color way on the way? Maybe with a black midsole, opposite to the black/whites releasing next week? I love my royals but I want a more versatile pair that I could rock with more colors. Loving these as a casual shoe.

any chance finishline will sell the royal futures for less than retail anytime soon?  The fact that they are sitting might mean paying less than retail 
pimp.gif

^ That on-feet pic of them that they have makes them look very enticing. Might cop (not from them, they don't have my size).

Last edited:
Never felt these, I think a neutral color like all white for the summer would be cool on some chill stuff but to actually pay retro price on something like this? Nah I'm good, IMO, I rather cop a retro instead of this new bs Jordan Brand trying to hypnotise us with because it has the 11 sole..... 

I have a $100 gift card I plan to use on the black and white joints.

Back
Top Bottom