Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Yes and Yes.

Looks cheap as f..

I can shoot some pics later if you like?
Thanks guys, appreciate the response.

No need to take photos i'll take your word for it.
So it's graphite plate not carbon fiber? interesting.
What does FPR stand for? If you don't mind me asking?

Do the white/black/red premiums have an official date yet?  Ive seen 8/9 kicked around on the blogs but nothing is on the nike/footlocker/finishline release calendar yet. 

Do the white/black/red premiums have an official date yet?  Ive seen 8/9 kicked around on the blogs but nothing is on the nike/footlocker/finishline release calendar yet. 

8/9, HOH only. They aren't going to be on ndc or ftl online. The same retailers that had any of the previous premium futures should be getting them.

Damn, that sucks.  Guess my chance of getting these at retail is next to nothing.

Last edited:

I think I'm forgetting what "infrared" actually is the more I see those lol
I think it's the shine that's making them look more orange. I think the infrared on these is more like the Jordan 1 Mid infrared23:

I just saw all pairs everywhere last week and now i can only find wolf grays and jades. i was just about to cop some royals too.
mean.gif

8/27? Priced at $120 confuses me unless it's GS but it doesn't say

Another pic of the "White Sole"

"GG" is usually a girls colorway, but still in boys sizes since JB doesn't do girls sizes. 

BG and GG would be GS

Thanks guys, appreciate the response.

No need to take photos i'll take your word for it.

So it's graphite plate not carbon fiber? interesting.

What does FPR stand for? If you don't mind me asking?

FRP stands for Fibre-Reinforced Plastic. It's an alternative to carbon fiber - you can find it a lot in car parts and the like where CF is wanted but the full performance benefits aren't really needed.

Back
Top Bottom