Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Bred release this weekend, any hype??? I think I gonna pass, colorway feels weird for me. Don't wanna wake early to get it too.

Bred release this weekend, any hype??? I think I gonna pass, colorway feels weird for me. Don't wanna wake early to get it too.
Same feeling for me bout the bred, don't really know if i cop or not...
What about the infrared, they releases at the end of the month...cop or not?
Those jade and black looks so good!! Very sad this is te only...

THOSE WHITE SOLES AND "OTHER JADES" ARE DAMN AWFUL! LMAO!!! C/W'S ARE STARTING TO GETTING CRAPPY IMO.

I want more colors in the basic model which seems to be my preference at this point. The only premiums (outside the first ones) that appeal to me after seeing some in person and doing some thinking are those 3M black/gold ones. They're clean and seem like a subtle nod to the DM pack with the color choices. The silver premiums turned out worse than I expected, and those breds aren't my thing given how much red there is on the tongue and laces. The premium woven look just isn't as good as the regular ones, and I'm sure of that, 3m or no 3m.

These are really a perfect canvas for some custom work, surprised there aren't a bunch of em

8/27? Priced at $120 confuses me unless it's GS but it doesn't say
Ugh, not feeling this one. It's like the ugly brother of the Jades. What someone else said is right - the colours should've been reversed.

Btw, what does GS and all the other abbreviations stand for? Sorry I'm a noob
embarassed.gif

The only premiums (outside the first ones) that appeal to me after seeing some in person and doing some thinking are those 3M black/gold ones.

Anyone got pics of these? I don't recall seeing a black/gold combo.
they're in the thread. they're just all black with the non-woven 3m upper, gold accents on the tongue and lace tips, black midsole and gold jumpman on the sole.

Last edited:
There's the "Jordan Brand Classic" Black and Gold that will not release and the Black Reflective and Gold that released in EU

Not Releasing

jordan-future-jordan-brand-classic-1.jpg

Releasing

jordan-future-black-mesh-gold-2.jpg

Ohh so the black/gold is just another name for the Reflective Blacks. Sorry I thought they were two different pairs. I got the reflectives, overpaid $80 for it because I didn't know they were releasing in Australia
ohwell.gif

@DannyArcher

Unless you're buying premiums, they're not going to be worth much in 10-20 years.

A lot less sadly. This is a signature line based on fashions of today. The OG Jordans worked out that way because of the player and the nostalgia surrounding him. I think you can push the legacy of greatest basketball player for decades, but running shoe with materials that will degrade possibly faster then those in the past? Nah, not seeing it, but who can say for sure.

Premium or not, of all things shoes are an finnicky collectors item, they don't antique well. 

Who knows in 20 years you may be 3d printing retro jordans

Technology is moving at a breakneck pace
I guess it's more of a hope/speculative investment. I'm hoping maybe in 10-20 years time, someone will be after a brand new pair of these. Probably won't happen, but you never know.

But also I'm getting them because I like the look of it. So I don't mind keeping it and don't mind if it never gets sold.

Back
Top Bottom