Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Question, for birthday code coupons, 1 has anyone used them without it being your birthday

2 Is your VIP card able to deny the purchase with the birthday coupon if the birthday isn't the same month as coupon

I think Im going to grab them but 125 instead of 150 definitely makes it a sweeter deal

Last edited:

Question, for birthday code coupons, 1 has anyone used them without it being your birthday

2 Is your VIP card able to deny the purchase with the birthday coupon if the birthday isn't the same month as coupon

I think Im going to grab them but 125 instead of 150 definitely makes it a sweeter deal
Depends on the manager. Some managers are cool with it and some managers check. Mine just want a sale of the item, they dont allow it on certain shoes and quickstrikes. Since the Futures sit at my HOH he was happy to sell a pair to me with it.

Depends on the manager. Some managers are cool with it and some managers check. Mine just want a sale of the item, they dont allow it on certain shoes and quickstrikes. Since the Futures sit at my HOH he was happy to sell a pair to me with it.
Thanks, I guess since I have 2 house of hoops in my city I may as well try it out.

Just try it if they not accept it just go to another one. Last time I use one with the manager in the morning she didn't take it so I came back again in evening another manager said yes.

they release ONLINE on the 27th probably but are in stores now. the infrared will probably still release on the 27th 

I saw the Black 3Ms at my local Finishline this morning. Already bought from overseas, had to resist the urge to double up...

With all the reflective colorways coming I can't find a reason for a second.

Im already looking forward to the burgundy ones. After that Im good for a bit unless a nice olive comes out or they do a great print.

A lil tired of camo

Last edited:
Able to use bday on the 3m black @ ftl. Manager told me they got them last week. Only 1 sz run with two 10.5, lying I presume.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom