Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

yeah they were at my local FTL/FTA look good but money aint right with other things coming out, if they stick around then i'll scoop 'em they look good

I just saw a sequoia/black colorway on the 6 of September...don't really know wich one it will be...maybe the tiger camp one...

It's a NO GO! These are labeled a quickstrike so they can't use discount

Since when? All of the futures have been labeled as qs by footlocker corp and ppl can use employee discount.....hell ppl got futures on 50% employee appreciation.....

Did u stick to ur usual size for them? There are comments where people say

Size up/down .5 on these. How do you find the fit? Unfortunately there are no

Stores near me that has futures, thx
I have the black 3M and I'm not finding them comfortable at all. They run a little narrow on my feet which causes my little toe to hurt after a while. The length is great tough. Haven't tried on the woven ones so I'm not sure if it's the mesh or my feet.

I have the black 3M and I'm not finding them comfortable at all. They run a little narrow on my feet which causes my little toe to hurt after a while. The length is great tough. Haven't tried on the woven ones so I'm not sure if it's the mesh or my feet.
I am a us9 in all my jordans, but I ended up ordering the 9.5 in the future breds since the online store only had 9.5 left.

I received them today and tried them on, the fit is actually pretty on point and because of the woven material I think sizing

up .5 was a good idea because futures kind of "hugs" your foot inside the shoe. I will probably be able to fit in a 9 since

these should strech anyways over time.

If you have wide feet you would still need to go half size up.

Don't forget these comes with midsole/sole that are half size small compare to regular XI. If you buy a sz11 the sole underneath is actually sz10.5

Last edited:
I picked up the black 3m today and I felt nostalgic liked the good old days.  No lines, no hype, no camping.  It almost brought tears to my eyes
roll.gif

On a serious note when that icy sole starts to yellow these wont look bad at all because of the gold accents.

I can't wait to see what people do to the white and royal pair.

That is a clean slate to do a graphic custom.

Last edited:
I am a us9 in all my jordans, but I ended up ordering the 9.5 in the future breds since the online store only had 9.5 left.

I received them today and tried them on, the fit is actually pretty on point and because of the woven material I think sizing

up .5 was a good idea because futures kind of "hugs" your foot inside the shoe. I will probably be able to fit in a 9 since

these should strech anyways over time.

I'm not sure about the stretching part. Wore them a few times now but they still fit like new. At least the mesh does.

If you have wide feet you would still need to go half size up.

Don't forget these comes with midsole/sole that are half size small compare to regular XI. If you buy a sz11 the sole underneath is actually sz10.5
Went with the same size as my XI yeah. Saw people talking about downsizing so I thought I would be good.
These run 0.5 smaller? How so?

I'm not sure about the stretching part. Wore them a few times now but they still fit like new. At least the mesh does.

Went with the same size as my XI yeah. Saw people talking about downsizing so I thought I would be good.
I just picked mine up from Finish Line and they aren't 0.5 smaller length wise. 

They fill tight across the top of the foot, right where the lacing starts) making it appear that you should size up. 

I almost sized up, but remembered that I wear dri fit thin socks with all my kicks. 

Plus if you get them too big I figure you will have major creasing in the heel area because there is no heel cup.

I just picked mine up from Finish Line and they aren't 0.5 smaller length wise. 

They fill tight across the top of the foot, right where the lacing starts) making it appear that you should size up. 

I almost sized up, but remembered that I wear dri fit thin socks with all my kicks. 

Plus if you get them too big I figure you will have major creasing in the heel area because there is no heel cup.
The top feels fine, it's the sides.
.5 up would of been an instead return. My heel would be all over the place. I wonder how some wear these without tying them. I know I can't..

Since when? All of the futures have been labeled as qs by footlocker corp and ppl can use employee discount.....hell ppl got futures on 50% employee appreciation.....
it might only be in Virginia then, cuz i know a couple employees at diff locations and they said they can't get emp disc on them.

My 3ms have hella glue stains and midsole chips. Wtf

same. noticed this on the pair i got from footlocker. I used a bday coupon so I can't complain that much. but im still gonna order a pair fro ndc next week and hope that pair looks better so i can return this one.

take your same size XI and measure it against the Future. the Future is half size small. they did this because the upper is woven and thin. 

Back
Top Bottom