Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I would have guessed that these $375 leather joints would be based on the success (or lack thereof) of the Jordan Shine....Those are still on shelves around my way, but I guess JB is adamant about getting into the european designer shoe market.

I think the colorway is pretty nice. I just hate how Futures fit on my flat, wide feet.

...can't justify $375 though. AT ALL.

I would have guessed that these $375 leather joints would be based on the success (or lack thereof) of the Jordan Shine....Those are still on shelves around my way, but I guess JB is adamant about getting into the european designer shoe market.

I think the colorway is pretty nice. I just hate how Futures fit on my flat, wide feet.

...can't justify $375 though. AT ALL.
Designer? DE-SIIIIIIIIGN-UR?

I rather add a lil sum sum and get some Balenciaga's/Louis/Giuseppe's.

Designer? DE-SIIIIIIIIGN-UR?
I rather add a lil sum sum and get some Balenciaga's/Louis/Giuseppe's.

$375 doesn't get you a pair of gucci sneakers or whatever?

I just went on Bloomingdales website and you are right...You would have to add some dollars. I don't get into that realm of sneakers, so it's whatever to me. But I would guess that that's what JB is trying to do. At least make you consider a Jordan release if you are thinking about dropping $500 on kicks, right...?

Gucci means quality? most of the crap is gaudy.

for $375 if you know brands and how to look you could easily get a beautiful high quality italian leather sneaker that looks good as hell with any outfit and last you 10+ years with minimum care.

for $375 if you know brands and how to look you could easily get a beautiful high quality italian leather sneaker that looks good as hell with any outfit and last you 10+ years with minimum care.

Just cuz it's gaudy doesn't mean it's not high quality.

My point was about the price of Futures getting into the price range of high-end designer sneakers. The brand that I used as an example is irrelevant.

Just cuz it's gaudy doesn't mean it's not high quality.

My point was about the price of Futures getting into the price range of high-end designer sneakers. The brand that I used as an example is irrelevant.

No i understand but some people seem to think high price= quality these days when its not true at all

gucci does have some nice kicks that if you looked at em you wouldnt think they were gucci aside from the stripe.

the crap JB is putting out not even referring to the leather futures, none of it is worth the retail price with the fake materials. blame hypebeasts for the continuing price raises.

No i understand but some people seem to think high price= quality these days when its not true at all

gucci does have some nice kicks that if you looked at em you wouldnt think they were gucci aside from the stripe.

the crap JB is putting out not even referring to the leather futures, none of it is worth the retail price with the fake materials. blame hypebeasts for the continuing price raises.

Oh for sure. Retailers know this, which is why the price often (falsely) dictates the quality of the item (which you pointed out, spot on).

I'm with ya on that.

I wouldn't blame the hypebeasts, much rather blame greed of companies knowing they can charge more and we'd still buy

look at how the sneaker game blew up, crap and ugly shoes selling out in hours every week for years now. shows them dudes will pay anything to get em.

if this was before the blow up where it would take days or even weeks for a shoe to sell out we wouldnt have this price issue. nike/jb still paying the same price to build these shoes

$375 doesn't get you a pair of gucci sneakers or whatever?

I just went on Bloomingdales website and you are right...You would have to add some dollars. I don't get into that realm of sneakers, so it's whatever to me. But I would guess that that's what JB is trying to do. At least make you consider a Jordan release if you are thinking about dropping $500 on kicks, right...?
In no world other than me being rich I would drop that cash on shoes or a bag of them BUT walking around with 'designer' has a status. Walking around with Jordans that cost amost 4 bills;

WHAT??? almost 4 figures for that s++t? 

they gotta quit with drugs!!! 
roll.gif

Do you think we'll be seeing these premium leathers come to outlets and fall from $375 to retail on the other premiums? This model has been odd, cause for months of sitting you still can't find any retailers offering them below the initial $150 price tag (for the regulars).

Can someone please explain that $375 price tag? What is wrong with these people?

Reseller prices and ishhhhh for something that was first introduced as a 'everybody can get this' model..
I might bite on the red samples if they release those at about $200 max, they should've gummed or choco the midsole I can't stand the white midsole
sick.gif

I'm afraid to say as a causalized dress shoe with that coco midsole I could justify that current price tag

Last edited:
Casual dress shoe or not, it's not worth $375 to me and never will be. I can find plenty of great dress shoes for $150-$250 that will last longer than a pair of Jordan hybrids.

When I buy shoes I'm not looking for long lasting or price effectiveness. If I like it and can afford it, good deal.

Back
Top Bottom