Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

that price tag
sick.gif

mean.gif
 even my kobe ext leather was only $225, how the 7734 you gonna charge this much for so shoes JB
laugh.gif
 atleast they look better than them $400 leather joints
roll.gif
exactly... i dbl'ed on the ext once i hand em in hand..... worth more than the pt imo
if those futures were $200-225 i'd be in for the red pair for sure but at $375 que every pass/nah i'm good gif
laugh.gif

The more I think about the price, the more I'm turned off by these. I really liked these when I first saw them, but I broke out a pair of my XI lows, and I saw the retail price on the box was $150. I don't think these futures could be worth that much. Swearing off Futures until they're $120 or less. But I'll still admire from afar. Hah.

The more I think about the price, the more I'm turned off by these. I really liked these when I first saw them, but I broke out a pair of my XI lows, and I saw the retail price on the box was $150. I don't think these futures could be worth that much. Swearing off Futures until they're $120 or less. But I'll still admire from afar. Hah.

i agree man, i love my pair but they are not worth $150.

id buy like 5 more pairs if they were price at $100 each

i agree man, i love my pair but they are not worth $150.

id buy like 5 more pairs if they were price at $100 each
I total agree and it gives me a chance to point out 2 things 1st the price of the gamma xi were $185 and the columbias are prob gonna  be $190+ well the reg prem futures are $185 as well and the special leather make up is $375, its atrocious
sick.gif

future $120, prem $135, leather $185 since leather is a special material these days

I total agree and it gives me a chance to point out 2 things 1st the price of the gamma xi were $185 and the columbias are prob gonna  be $190+ well the reg prem futures are $185 as well and the special leather make up is $375, its atrocious
sick.gif

future $120, prem $135, leather $185 since leather is a special material these days
fully agree on this price tags, worth this better than real prices

sick.gif

fully agree on this price tags, worth this better than real prices
i don't agree with them being worth more than reg XI that release only yearly so that's where i get my price base

lows will probably be like $125-130 :lol:

if so im passing on those as well until they drop and i think those will sell poorly compared to the mids which have pretty much sat

Lows. These regular mids already have heel slippage the lows will feel like flip flops when you where them.

i noticed that when i tried mine on. still havent actually wore em yet. will do it soon

still love the way they look and feel tho

i noticed that when i tried mine on. still havent actually wore em yet. will do it soon

still love the way they look and feel tho
No doubt. I think these are much better as mids IMO. They are so light anyways they feel like lows already.

Yea, i feel like. i just like lows in general even though they wont be anything special but the lower price will be nice especially if you can get em discounted.

The lows will need a some out the box better motorways. The ones I seen need a quick pair job and they fire.

I want to buy my first pair but that $150+ price is a no go. Nobody in know selling em used in my size

The lows will need a some out the box better motorways. The ones I seen need a quick pair job and they fire.

I want to buy my first pair but that $150+ price is a no go. Nobody in know selling em used in my size
i been waiting on them sales too

no idea why FNL and others wont let you use discount codes on em.

i mean, i have a 20% off NDC code but whats the point in saving $30 bucks on a pair when they are still IMO overpriced. Im not being cheap, just being realistic. If they were leather and like a regular XI then the price is fine.

I think lows would look better with shorts. With pants, they'd be the same. Also, it'd be nice if they could easily slip on like a roshe or free runner. I just hope the heel is high enough so the shoe doesn't feel like it's slipping because the weight distribution on these are pretty bottom heavy.

Lows for pants mids for shorts for me. Switch it up every now and again.

I just want like 5 pairs. Blacks, Gym Reds, Purples, & both Tiger Prints. Might still double up on the gym reds and make my own breds

Last edited:

i mean, i have a 20% off NDC code but whats the point in saving $30 bucks on a pair when they are still IMO overpriced. Im not being cheap, just being realistic. If they were leather and like a regular XI then the price is fine.
QFT i'm not using mil disco for 20% off til these suckers are on sale

yeah but that $120 price point is the only reason i have purps,volts & blk 3m's so its a lil of both...because im WONT be buying anymore unless its unles $100 (& there really isnt another cw that i feel i want)

Last edited:
i've been waiting on the black 3m to hit $135> and then i'll go in, i'm also watching JJ since they seem to be the only ones with the gold burgandy

yeah but that $120 price point is the only reason i have purps,volts & blk 3m's so its a lil of both...because im WONT be buying anymore unless its unles $100 (& there really isnt another cw that i feel i want)

Even at $120 i dont want em. I just had to spend the cash to get the pair ive been eyeing for months now.

id take the black/white grey/white blue/white all for $100 a piece if i could find em for that. they have been out for 6 months now, makes no sense but what ever :lol: im done complaining about price because they arent magically gonna go down anytime soon.

i cop the wolf grey at $100 with 30% discount at NDC, will see if they fit as i cop them in 12 (usely 12,5 fits perfectly on non woven ones)

so i do have now : Black 3M, jades, infrared23, bred prm, burgundys + the wolf grey   :smile:

man i tried on the grey weave and the black 3m yesterday and i didn't like the way they feel in the heel area or across the fore foot
mean.gif
 i'm fully depressed as i wanted to get a couple pairs of these, the shoes are def beautiful and my heart is broken, i may say screw it and grab a pair anyway when they go on sale

man i tried on the grey weave and the black 3m yesterday and i didn't like the way they feel in the heel area or across the fore foot
mean.gif
 i'm fully depressed as i wanted to get a couple pairs of these, the shoes are def beautiful and my heart is broken, i may say screw it and grab a pair anyway when they go on sale
What goes wrong mate?

are they floppy? you lost them at the heel?

do you have big Large feet?

i tried on the woven ones in my usual size (13) they were far to big, and so i lost the heel and floppy

i bought some 12.5 in non woven material, they are really perfect.

I think the woven are half even 1 size larger than standard fit.

Back
Top Bottom