Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

FAIL....They shoudve came out wit sum allblack 11s with that sole!!
air-jordan-xi-black-neon-green-collection-570x425.jpg

XX8 days' of Flight

Last edited:
air-jordan-xi-black-neon-green-collection-570x425.jpg

XX8 days' of Flight

The pic of the futures sole look just like these, yet the description says they are glow in the dark. I wonder if these pics are doctored because gitd soles don't look like that.

Why is JB obsessed with a shoe looking either lace less or having a shroud?

This shoe is a XI XV XX3 fusion. Don't be fooled by the name, this is nothing more than a FUSION

Anyways I don't hate the shoe. The black/white colorway looks a lot better than the grey'/green

Last edited:
Given the periodic table pic up there, I'd say these look like some 15lab11 J's :nerd:

I'm sidelining myself for 2k14 but if you think nike is going to mass produce an experimental design like this your kidding yourself.

This announced is only a month and a half from release. They will get the unnecessary QS treatment and you all will try and buy them to flip. It's not even a surprise anymore

Last edited:
These were mentioned in a post by Venomenon back in october, if im not mistaken.

Nike Vault in LA invited some people over to check out the upcoming stuff from Jordan Brand as presented by Jason Mayden. They took our phones so no picks

Lifestyle - JB will release a trainer to basically match the Free line, basically new trunners. Nothing special.

There will also be shoes that resemble balenciagas. Jordan wants to have a shoe for every aspect of your life so these will be equivilent to shoes players wear to the game. They feature a woven footscape like upper on top of a Retro 11 sole. Mid and Low. I thought they were pretty solid, but i bet retail will be high

Performance - Nothing too new here, Cp3 Playoff 7 edition, Melo M10 BHM.... BHM Theme is Kings and Queens. (melo and maya moore) something to that extent. These were grey with a black sole and gold heel plate and accents. I liked them. Cp3s were MEH

Retros - 3Lab5 Retro 3s... They feature a COMPLETELY SILVER 3M upper. wht/blk sole with CLEAR outsole. THESE WERE FIREEEE
13s - imagine HGGs, instead of black leather on the upper, in the back is a type of iridescent black patent and the toe is grey suede. hard to describe, they looked ... meh
1Lab4s - imagine 1s wrapped entirely of the mesh found on the 4s. Then put this colorway on them

Jason said expect better quality as they are now using a new factory which seems to care more. From the samples, the shoes did feel and smell a lot better than before.

Pearl will be the theme for the 30th anniversary year (2015)

Last edited:
These were mentioned in a post by Venomenon back in october, if im not mistaken.

Nike Vault in LA invited some people over to check out the upcoming stuff from Jordan Brand as presented by Jason Mayden. They took our phones so no picks

Lifestyle - JB will release a trainer to basically match the Free line, basically new trunners. Nothing special.

There will also be shoes that resemble balenciagas. Jordan wants to have a shoe for every aspect of your life so these will be equivilent to shoes players wear to the game. They feature a woven footscape like upper on top of a Retro 11 sole. Mid and Low. I thought they were pretty solid, but i bet retail will be high

Performance - Nothing too new here, Cp3 Playoff 7 edition, Melo M10 BHM.... BHM Theme is Kings and Queens. (melo and maya moore) something to that extent. These were grey with a black sole and gold heel plate and accents. I liked them. Cp3s were MEH

Retros - 3Lab5 Retro 3s... They feature a COMPLETELY SILVER 3M upper. wht/blk sole with CLEAR outsole. THESE WERE FIREEEE
13s - imagine HGGs, instead of black leather on the upper, in the back is a type of iridescent black patent and the toe is grey suede. hard to describe, they looked ... meh
1Lab4s - imagine 1s wrapped entirely of the mesh found on the 4s. Then put this colorway on them

Jason said expect better quality as they are now using a new factory which seems to care more. From the samples, the shoes did feel and smell a lot better than before.

Pearl will be the theme for the 30th anniversary year (2015)

i was looking for this... thanks bro

that sole just doesn't look like it belongs with that upper, and not just because I know it's an 11 sole.

I think these are pretty damn clean. That sole makes them POP, otherwise that'd be a very boring colorway

Back
Top Bottom