Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Y'all keep talking crap bout it, I'm just waiting until they drop a "Bred" color way for this and see the madness ensue 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wasted opportunity. I like the green outsole and black outsole. But they should keep black patent and only replace the black mesh by the woven.
Jumpman at the ankle should be green toom

I know one thing's for sure... these are a hell of a lot better than them God forsaken 28's so it look like JB steppin it up... slightly

I like the look of them, but then again I'm a Presto/Footscape/Woven/Roshe lover to begin with. :lol:

Why did that dude in the IG post call them 3lab 11s?? I don't see any 3 reference in the shoe. If anything, it would be the 15lab11.

I'd love to see one with just a clear sole. Maybe they're saving that for the white ones.

I like the look of them, but then again I'm a Presto/Footscape/Woven/Roshe lover to begin with.
laugh.gif

Why did that dude in the IG post call them 3lab 11s?? I don't see any 3 reference in the shoe. If anything, it would be the 15lab11.

I'd love to see one with just a clear sole. Maybe they're saving that for the white ones.
the IG dude obviously has no concept of the whole "lab" series
laugh.gif

The actual shoe is not horrible but the price is, anxious to see other colors could make them better or worse. That sole is crack tho

JB can start the price point @ $185, let Nike do what they do best, and limit the supply on their perceived most sought after CW (throwing all their eggs in the basket with this first pair with the GITD and 3M), then watch all of us squirm...

1-2 months later, all of a sudden we'll see a Laney CW, Knicks CW, insert random "non-desirable" CW here, then pull us back in with a Infrared/Bulls CW, then back to a few less desirable CWs, or lowtop version as mentioned previously.  They might not make $185 on each CW, but by limiting the first run and including all the "hype" related concepts with the first model, they in turn set their own market price and will get folks spending $140 on a "discounted" pair in an alternate CW down the line and feeling good about their purchase.  

You were literally $10 off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom