Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

So if you have a shipping address in Europe, you can order with your billing address and card information from the states??  My cousin lives there.  Also, do you need a proxy or something to get on Nike Europe?  Rookie questions, but I've never done it or even considered it until now.

Jill: Hi, my name is Jill. How may I help you?
Jill: Hello Aubrey.
me: hello Jill, I was just curious about the Jordan Future release this weekend
me: Will this item not be on the wedsite for purchase
Jill: I am happy to help. 
Jill: We will not be carrying that launch this weekend. It will be in random stores across the United States, not aware of which stores will or will  not have that launch.
me: wow ok thanks for the information...
me just curious to know why it wont be online?
Jill: We were very surprised to hear that we were not having it. Not sure why we are not having that launch, sorry.
me its ok, im very surprised as well thanks for your time

My convo with Nike.....even they are surprised no launch!

Lol so we gonna have a repeat of the yeezys here in the EU... Half the orders being made by people in the US just to be cancelled the next day.

Just to reiterate if you dont have an EU shipping address please dont tie up pairs that other people could be getting.

I hope I can stumble upon these in Europe this week. This is just a sign of the things to come with the Concord lows and Columbias.

@ColdCity better bless me with a pre-order now for the columbias
wink.gif

So if you have a shipping address in Europe, you can order with your billing address and card information from the states??  My cousin lives there.  Also, do you need a proxy or something to get on Nike Europe?  Rookie questions, but I've never done it or even considered it until now.
I was wondering the same thing as well.  Shipping address within Europe but Billing address and card information from here in the US.  Is this possible?

Also, any update on how much NDC UK retail is gnna be for them? 

SMH @ how NDC UK are  getting both the Futures and the AJKO pack online and the US gets zilch. 
mean.gif

Nike will make these first two limited and GITD which always draws hype and then in 90 days or less release more colorways that are limited 750,000 pairs. LOL
Yeah we're expecting that. However, these just may be the best two colorways. We already got a look at another hideous pair.

Nike will make these first two limited and GITD which always draws hype and then in 90 days or less release more colorways that are limited 750,000 pairs. LOL

Sadly but true. All I want is the glow for Gym and I'll sit the rest of the color out. Hoping to sole swap too if these fit the J11

Lol so we gonna have a repeat of the yeezys here in the EU... Half the orders being made by people in the US just to be cancelled the next day.

Just to reiterate if you dont have an EU shipping address please dont tie up pairs that other people could be getting.
lol so close yet so far for my poor yeezys
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom