Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

#NTdenim
nthat.gif

Wow, Nike/JB gonna make it so hard to get shoes now a days.

They could charge $400 for these and people would buy them.

Enoughs enough.

kinda sucks these aren't a bit more available..nike is tryin to hype this shoe now becuz they didn't believe in it when they initially made it

kinda sucks these aren't a bit more available..nike is tryin to hype this shoe now becuz they didn't believe in it when they initially made it
I dont think its that they didnt believe in it. But they wanted to test the waters. Lifestyle basketball shoes usually tend to flop. But with the reception to these expect alot more. They already have a balenciaga esque jordan 1  shoe coming out lol

i hope ndc drops these in a couple weeks..i think nike should re release these like they did those SC gloves..

i hope ndc drops these in a couple weeks..i think nike should re release these like they did those SC gloves..
I think we can all hope this...I don't think it will happen for these two CWs unfortunately.  

If you go back through the thread, JM stated that these specifically were a "premium execution and more than likely limited", then LATER Nike/JB would release alternate CWs in larger quantities.  I'm assuming it will be similar to the first Spizike release, where they dropped the all black pair (if I remember correctly, I think it was the all black pair) in a very limited fashion, then later we see all the different colors and variations.  It's just now the market for Nike/JB is EXTREMELY high, and the demand will FAR outweigh the supply.

Though, if they do get the "Spizike treatment", hopefully we'll see some pop up on NikeID...now THAT would be awesome.

A boutique around me got these in this morning, 2 full size runs they usually only get 1 size run of anything. which leads me to believe there will be plenty to go around at these locations

Too bad they were charging $400 tho, would have snatched for $250 or less

am i the only one who thinks the black/red is better than the glows?

i feel like the glows will be cool for a while but the breds will be dope for a long time from now. 

In the next 2 days this thread is going to have so many "where will these release?" going to be mad annoying. 

READ THE THREAD. 

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

so i put in for a raffle at HOH (let you only one, not both) and Sheikh, will be making my last round to footaction later this afternoon.

I have to get lucky with at least one right? LOL

Back
Top Bottom