Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Hmmmmmm these are disgusting & make me hate myself for even being in this hobby still. But.... I do see the upper is the same weave from the 15s, this is 100% JB's Marketing.. trying to combine the most sought after shoe, with the least sought after shoe. I bet we seen an XV retro soon after these ...

Should have did a clear or smoke sole on these. Not a fan of that green.

We're talking about a Jordan shoe here right. I'm pretty sure there going to give you a clear sole in every color of the rainbow for these & a thousand colorways like they do for every Jordan that releases lol

Last edited:
I like these a lot but I'm not sure about the $185 price tag...seems high for the kind of shoe that it is

I'm confused. I thought the sole was just a translucent green color. I actually would've preferred then that way but no matter they will still be copped!

I thought the sole was translucent green as well. I felt glow was mentioned because that's what the sole looks like it's doing because of the color it is.

Hope it's not GITD. Another factor to bring the beast to the yard.

I want to like it...but if this shoe was a song it'd be a bad dub step remix of a B.I.G. classic

Wonder how the breathability will be with JB zip ups?

The gloves are great except for when they feel like hotboxes on your feet.

They look pretty cool imo, and should be pretty comfy, im a big fan on bringing the XI sole back...i like the green sole more then the clear, gives a better contrast. Hopefully they release with green sole, it will probably keep yellowing to a minimum as well.

Back
Top Bottom