Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

White red color way please. Red bottoms on a white upper would be so crispy.

Can someone with photoshop do it please?

Last edited:
A little help NT Fam? Im in the process of trading my Oregon Foams for either GITD Futures or Toro 6s? I've wanted and need both of these. 

I've been on a mission for them ever since they sold out. Thing is I've been trying for months 2 find someone who would trade either of these 2 pairs

for my Oregon Fms. Well I finally found a guy but he has both and now I cant decide between the 2. The only thing is witch pair I'd rather deal with 

down the road with the yellowing. Also sum cash will be given too me on top of the trade.

Ther O'Rite I guess. So these R not Premiums and no 3M also no unlock twist off lace tips? 

The pair next to the all red's is that the 3M ble Gamma pair? Grey pair in the Summer '14 look ok.

SUMMER '14 Add, Grey pair only for me.

Fall '14 Add, 1st pair and all Red pair.

interested in seeing more details on the far right two for summer, other than that ill pass

nerd.gif

I knew Nike was going to kill this shoe by releasing 100 colorways. Half of those colorways are going to end up at outlets.

Yeah umm wow. Seriously is there a color blind monkey throwing darts at a wall at Nike picking color ways?

Yeah.... still gonna hunt for the Infrareds... Not sold on any of those. Catalog Pictures are always garbage though

I knew Nike was going to kill this shoe by releasing 100 colorways. Half of those colorways are going to end up at outlets.
which is fine by me. Just shows you how much hype there is behind the shoe for limited/premium stuff. Personally I like the shoe regardless if its premium or not 3M/Gold lace tips aint a make it or break for me, but they went OD on the colors, keep them simple..

They're really giving us multiple versions of the same shoe.....
Royal with white midsole, royal with royal midsole, black with white outsole, black with clear outsole, light grey and a dark grey. Talk about MILKING.

Back
Top Bottom