Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

They're really giving us multiple versions of the same shoe.....
Royal with white midsole, royal with royal midsole, black with white outsole, black with clear outsole, light grey and a dark grey. Talk about MILKING.
and you can blame those that acted like fiends for the first two colorways for that...better yet you can think the current state of the game as a whole for that

I knew Nike was going to kill this shoe by releasing 100 colorways. Half of those colorways are going to end up at outlets.

no they wont :lol:

There are 2 maybe 4 colorways up there that are acceptable. If they sell that trash up there for $185 and still sellout then I have absolutely no faith in humanity.

they will eventually sell out, especially online. i guess you wont have faith then :lol:

People complain about multiple colorways of the same shoe, but got every pair of 11's. Makes perfect sense. :rolleyes

theres like 6 colorways of the mid XIs.... the only one id call ugly would be the Gamma then maybe Cool greys :lol:

i dont understand , like 8 out of 10 comments on major sneaker sites like kicksonfire,sneakernews,************* are negative about how bad these are etc , yet they resell for 400+ how the hell is that possible , i just want a pair to wear lmao 

They're really giving us multiple versions of the same shoe.....
Royal with white midsole, royal with royal midsole, black with white outsole, black with clear outsole, light grey and a dark grey. Talk about MILKING.
people went crazy for the first two and these cw's are gonna be all used just to do sole swaps and customs for 11's, nike is making sure they take people's money.

Dallas penn wearing future samples at sneaker con via leothegod6

ig
I think these are actually realllly hot
smokin.gif
  need these to release soon.

Footlocker shows a pair dropping on the 19th so we're on our way.

I think these are actually realllly hot:smokin   need these to release soon.

Footlocker shows a pair dropping on the 19th so we're on our way.

The only thing dropping on the 19 is yezzy foams and 11 lows. Where do you see futures releasing on the 19? I wish they would just to give people a better chance of getting what they want!

that's an expensive lineup of someone were to cop every single pair, especially above retail :x

http://www.footlocker.com/promotion/promoId:5003698

Got to the 19th and it shows some futures. No foams tho, weird. Maybe just a mess up? Maybe it's true? Who knows

if you go to house of hoops .com which ends up taking you to footlocker.com it says futures and 11 lows. But if you go to footlocker.com release colander it says foams and 11 lows. Weird. More to come out the better cause everyone is gonna go for the foams and futures, I just want them snake skin beauties.

Back
Top Bottom