Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I figure pretty limited. NDC isn't releasing them and FL says only select House of Hoops are getting them.

at this point I wish there was no xi sole, just so I could buy them, they're a nice lifestyle shoe and I was looking forward to them, I like the 3m on the woven and the gitd of the sole is nice, 7734 it could've had a 15 or 19-2012 sole and i'd be fine with a purchase at gr

Im really digging the style but the chance of me getting these at retail is slim, so gonna have to pass unfortunately. Pics really grew on me and im dissapointed at the fact i cant get them lol, smh at resellers bumping the price. If these were a GR they would sit until july
You should be shaking your head at Nike for making them this limited bro. Resellers are the effect not the cause

No word on the GITD pair.  If you know END, will still be near to impossible to submit an order, and don't know when they'll drop, but at least there's something...

it's gonna get ugly 
laugh.gif

A villa store manger told me no future on the list until fall. Guess that's when these start to become more available.

alright so one of the places on the launch locator is the HOH in Houston. But those dudes shady as hell. Going to try to enter raffle today but I fully expect them to tell me that they already did it

I am just going to wait for when they mass produce these

figured that paying resale isnt the best bet for a non OG

Now that the FTL launch locator has been updated, has the panic button been hit yet?

No Villas are getting these?! Well, that's a curve ball that I had not prepared for...I'm the dude from Major League...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom