Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

You know what, I'm okay with no place in my state getting these. That's $360 saved for me.

That's also me trying to make myself feel better.

Called two footlockers today one said they are getting them and the other said they won't be getting them and the store I called that said was getting them either they are just getting my hopes up.... I don't know what to think...

Last edited:
These are releasing at a Footaction in ATL?  How is this possible?

How can I get these and the KO on the same day? 

Just Imagine

hello guys, just new to the site...where can i get legit pre order of jordan future...thank you

oop ? 
nerd.gif

i saw only one in kicks-crew but sold out in preorder...please let me know for any other...thank you

Whats up with these pre order for the futures on Ebay... saying if they cannot get the shoes we will refund your money. It seems like they are entering a raffle and if they get the shoe.. they will profit the extra 100-150. If they cant they return your money. Thats freakin stupid. A pre order should be 100 % guaranteed 

I'd like to have a pair of these to be sure, but i'm not paying over retail for em :tongue:

I miss the old days of camping out and fighting it in line for the shoes. The raffle deal is kinda homo..... 

People still say gay or homo when all they really mean is stupid. :smh: What a generation to be part of.

Last edited:
Yo this thread is getting off the rails, take your personal squabbles elsewhere.

yeah cus camping and fighting for $200 sneakers is the fun thing to do smh .
I didn't say it was the fun thing to do. If you really wanted the shoes and waited in line at the right time, you would have a way better % to get them.

With the raffle deal all the resellers throwing their names in the bucket making it harder to get. 

I'd honestly rather camp out than enter raffles and RSVP. I prefer putting in the work and know I'm going to get my pair than leave it up to chance.

Camping is without a doubt is better than raffles.

I would much rather spend 12 hours camping for a shoe that I really want then spend 100 or more(usually more) on resale.

I dont care if I would make more working minimum wage or whatever the argument is.

I like collecting shoes and its worth it to me.

It ok, we understand your "expressions" are a reflection of you, your family and that backwoods neighborhood you most likely are from. Be careful not to suppress any latent desires, and best of luck out there little one!
No luck needed here buddy. You need to work on your grammar there. Did you just move here from China? Or did it take you and your family that long to swim over here? 

:smh:

yeah cus camping and fighting for $200 sneakers is the fun thing to do smh .
I didn't say it was the fun thing to do. If you really wanted the shoes and waited in line at the right time, you would have a way better % to get them.

With the raffle deal all the resellers throwing their names in the bucket making it harder to get. 

Because resellers don't wake up early and stand in line right? :rofl: They can put in the same amount of work as anybody else, making not a lick of difference regardless. The only thing that's changed from what I can see is that there are simply more resellers now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom