Air Jordan I Hi DTRT Pack!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember how when people saw the first pictures of Infared I's from the shoe game people were going crazy. I wonder how these will turn out...

Nkestyl wrote:

Saw these joints and the apparel that goes with them today. THey are very clean and yes they have a metallic swoosh and the upper has metallic highlights. JB is bringing these kix out to celebrate the 20th anniversary for the DTRT. They are scheduled to come out Summer later this year.

I took a pic of the shirt and will post tomorrow.

I know 1's are getting played but they did a great job with these. There are also four more coming out during the same time of year. They will have a black/green and black/varsity red pack that celebrate MJ dropping 60+ points in the Celts.
There will also be two Retro Hi 1's with removable straps celebrating Spike's School Daze movie celebrating Alpha and Omega. Very clean. Must cop.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They showin 2 of my fav movies love next yr! IDC how they look... Im a beast 4 anything Spike so its gettin copped lol

I would have thought that JB would have been keeping things easy until the 25th anniversary of the 1 but.....

One of the better releases being as close to a proper retro release as we are likely to get next year doubtless JB will balls things up by making them madlimited

I think since Jordan is doing a collab with Gatorade...Shouldnt they do one with Mcdonalds as well since he had plenty of commericals with them?

I dont want 1's anymore but some people had been saying
that this pack will be worth is $140 so def cop
If its true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

I dont want 1's anymore but some people had been saying
that this pack will be worth is $140 so def cop
If its true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
wait....both shoes for 140? or 1

Back
Top Bottom