Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

512F3DDF-CDC8-4FB5-85A8-4C163C1CB68F.jpeg
3855E5FE-2B18-4BDD-8A8D-5C6831B226A0.jpeg
Must say for my first pair of 2’s I’m not sure what kind of comfort I’m supposed to be looking for but in my opinion they feel very solid under foot very supportive the leather is not too stiff , just a few steps around the house and they feel roomy in the toe box can’t give a good review as I’ve only tried them on for about 5 min but all in all I’m in love !

Must say for my first pair of 2’s I’m not sure what kind of comfort I’m supposed to be looking for but in my opinion they feel very solid under foot very supportive the leather is not too stiff , just a few steps around the house and they feel roomy in the toe box can’t give a good review as I’ve only tried them on for about 5 min but all in all I’m in love !

Where from?

They look dope! Hopefully the leather creases well because previous 2's had horrible leather and they would look all creased up quick. I always found 2's to be one of the more comfortable Jordans in terms of underfoot cushion.

If I got AMM 4s for retail I'd probably be fine doing it because I don't care about the AMM stuff. Or really any non OG colorway Jordan at this point. From a value standpoint though I get it may not be the best swap. I will say I think it's interesting that resell on the 2s is still as high as it is. Can't think they'd be coveted but it's still really high for as soon as they come out.

He also got them and is wearing them a month before release. There is a cash value to that. Not to mention most of us east of the Mississippi won’t be able to wear them until April.

He also got them and is wearing them a month before release. There is a cash value to that. Not to mention most of us east of the Mississippi won’t be able to wear them until April.

Im in NYC I wear my stuff year all winter unless obv it snows, which isnt all that often the past few years. Kills me when people store their RWD cars for the winter (in NYC) when they know damn well were gonna have MAYBE 4-5 days of bad snow where you truelly cant drive it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom