Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

no pics yet???
199291159_252722116628975_7944761090208683778_n.jpg

leaked

I’m excited to own these again; I had these in 2004 but I was in like the fifth - sixth grade lol I don’t remember these days but I’ve always loved them. I would have loved to own the white/red pair from 2014 again but these will do.

Does that include you?

Ya. Have passed on every one going back to ‘94. Not this last time before I’m 1000 years old 🤣

Hope this energy keeps up tbh, I'm looking forward to wearing the hell out of mine and buying another pair afterwards when it's already beat down

Difficult to see it not keeping up. Looking at today’s sneaker culture, if the collabs aren’t fetching relatively much, why would these? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying they’ll be “easy” to get when everything sells out. But hell, Fire Red Vs are still like $250-ish resale. Nothing indicates these will suddenly be even more desired by the masses.

They won’t be easy to grab lol. You’re gonna have the OG purists after these aswell + the bot boiz gonna take any online stock since they will drop on hella Shopify sites. Best chance will be Snkrs or instore. Hopefully I’m wrong

The only argument the 2s have is it’s a Chicago CW. Otherwise, almost any 6 CW would perform better sales wise than a 2 retro.

Chicago 2s is pretty much the only respected 2 as is. That and maybe Melo 2s.

Yea but, the white-navy 6 isn't in the same league as the chicago 2.

It doesn't matter if the 6s or more popular, we're comparing those two colorways.

Chicago 2s aren't near the top of the All-Time Jordans list but they're way higher than the white-navy 6s.

Back
Top Bottom