Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

EBBC432F-551A-4D5E-A072-3627D377FBD2.jpeg
5B312D5D-73FB-4953-9CB2-9A5D691CB76B.jpeg
0C7FED11-DAF1-4BA8-843C-067C7C8481EF.jpeg

I was hoping FNL would do EA on these they have thrown every EA at me this year but the shoe I really want they don't do it....smdh.

Local FNL did a raffle I entered that and on END clothing... (better chance of winning the power ball). Didn't expect to jump hoops for this release.

Hopefully after taking these Ls, a NT Bro can help me get a pair that just so happens to be the same size as Dave’s.

But seriously…hopefully it’s not as bleak as it appears and we’re all holding Ws tomorrow.

I'm hoping I can walk into my mall tomorrow after the initial release at 10am and pickup a second pair If I hit online. With the FR3 release they were raffle/fcfs and nobody picked up their pairs (im guessing because resell wasn't high).

Local FNL is FCFS and they said hardly anyone has even called🤞🏾
Hopefully FLX comes thru and I don’t even have to worry
my local FNL told me (on tuesday) to come back on Wednesday to enter the raffle.
on Wednesday they told me that the raffle was ONLY going to be online.

today, after the tweet went out, i called FNL back and the in-store raffle happened on Wednesday smh.
i got the same reply "not that many people showed up, so there's probably going to be quite a few leftover pairs at 5pm"

something is telling me to go at 11 and I hope maybe they let me cop a pair that was not raffled when they open.

Back
Top Bottom