Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

My mans said y’all gonna know he got his
F3DC0FF7-A1C8-4A12-95DC-98FD40248FD2.jpeg

Stunting to the maxima altima

r/NissanDrivers.

Ordered from Footpatrol but some are saying they won’t ship. 🤦🏽‍♂️

SoleLinks says they'll ship to US ...they're a reliable source of info
Who’s saying they won’t ship? I got one order in there as well.
Won’t be mad if it doesn’t ship, though. After all the weirdness of this release, I right now have three confirmed orders for my sz 11. Hit on Shoe Palace site right at 7, which surprised me. Then saw the Foot Patrol link and said, let’s try it in case Shoe Palace flakes. In the middle of this, took an L on SNKRS. But then I saw the posts in here saying to keep trying for the reloads. Sure as sht, I got a SNKRS order in 45 min after the launch.
I only want one pair of these. If all three come in, I’ll return two of them to Shoe Palace and Nike—or oop to anyone in here that still needs a pair at that point. This morning definitely not what I expected 🤣

love the term TTS. really means nothing in this hobby. every model fits differently. and I know my brannock size which is 8.5E.

my TTS in jordan 1 is a 9.5
my TTS in jordan 3 is a 9
my TTS in jordan 11 is a 9
my TTS in lebrons is a 9.5
my TTS in kobes is a 9.5
my TTS in NB 990 is an 8.5
Not liking the way something feels on foot is kind of different then it not fitting IMO. I kind of just assume most of the people on here who have so much difficulty probably have feet issues that they don't know about or haven't had looked into or whatever. They could probably just change insoles most of the time and be fine.

I mean, people should buy whatever size they like at the end of the day I guess though lol.

Who’s saying they won’t ship? I got one order in there as well.
Won’t be mad if it doesn’t ship, though. After all the weirdness of this release, I right now have three confirmed orders for my sz 11. Hit on Shoe Palace site right at 7, which surprised me. Then saw the Foot Patrol link and said, let’s try it in case Shoe Palace flakes. In the middle of this, took an L on SNKRS. But then I saw the posts in here saying to keep trying for the reloads. Sure as sht, I got a SNKRS order in 45 min after the launch.
I only want one pair of these. If all three come in, I’ll return two of them to Shoe Palace and Nike—or oop to anyone in here that still needs a pair at that point. This morning definitely not what I expected 🤣

To my knowledge.. I’ve hit 3 times on FOOTPATROL.. and got charged shipping.. 2 days later.. business days.. they refunded me and canceled my order… so them NOT shipping Jordan’s to the USA might be true.. I’m sure they ship other kixx but launch J’s for me.. they’ve refunded me and cancelled my order..

Edit: the last time this happened was a few weeks ago.. I ordered the Gorge greens 1.. I think it was released 2 weeks or so there before the US .. they cancelled my isssshh.. I was tight.. but I got lucky on SNKRS

On that note, how do they compare to the AMM2 in terms of comfort? I find my AMMs actually quite nice. I think they have full length air though(?). That said, I don't know how much comfort forefoot air adds.

Back
Top Bottom