Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Anyone have recommendations on the best method to remove glue stains?
20230105_163748.jpg
Maybe acetone/nail polish remover?

What’s the sizing BS for you?

Also - not a peep from SNKRS on my shipping. Still just says preparing shipping. And nothing in my FedEx or UPS apps either.
I just got the cardinals and they were tight for my sz 11. These feel big. The khaled I got in an 11 felt big. I want the AMM 4s but I got mixed sizing reviews. Another problem that might be causing issues is that unfortunately I do dialysis so my weight fluctuates. Covid almost killed me a year ago. But hey everything else is good.

Was in London, UK with my family visiting my sister on Christmas and also went to Paris for a few days and back to London for a few more days and left on January 3rd. Since I was out of the country, I struck out. Copped a pair from GOAT and went to the largest mall in London on 1/2/2023 and they were sitting at Footlocker and copped for the double up. JB did a great job on this release.
20230104_222758.jpg

20230104_194931.jpg

2016 lows (which I have 2 pairs) & 2022...
20230104_222542.jpg

Old pic. CDP and '04 retro. Still have both of them...
Jordan 02.JPG

I have the 2014's. You must have some Fred Flinstone feet. I wore my 2014's the other day, just to experience this full length air bag that I missed out on that caused so much comfort that's missed in these. And they aren't comfortable. Being better than ones doesn't make them comfortable.
Well for me it was comfy as hell. I retired them back in 2016 because I balled in them every week, played in CP3s instead and never looked back. But yeah, full length air bag was real to me. They cushioned my jumps really well and my feet didn't feel too tired afterwards.

And yeah I can attest to the Fred Flinstone feet, I played in either Chucks or Jordan 1s back in high school :lol:

Hands down '22 > '04... Fight me... 😅

I've owned pair of '04 white/varsity/red, black/chrome, melos and they were all trash (respectfully)... shape and leather/material... 🤷
I agree! I remember when everyone went crazy over the Melo 2. I wasn’t a fan. The new joints are the truth. I look at them and it takes me back to the crack era when everyone wanted the new Jordans and a gold chain.

I'mma be honest man. I don't think anyone will disagree with you here, man. The 2022 is sh*ttin on every Chicago 2 release that's dropped after the 94's.

Just had to get it off my chest... 😤

I agree! I remember when everyone went crazy over the Melo 2. I wasn’t a fan. The new joints are the truth. I look at them and it takes me back to the crack era when everyone wanted the new Jordans and a gold chain.

Those Melos were hyped, but whatever materials they used in '04 for all them 2 models were doo doo. The toebox creased all weird.

Back
Top Bottom