Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Got the assist from my friend through SNKRS.
If I hadn't read all the posts about sizing I would've thought my feet grew. I tried my true 12 and toes going right up to the toe box. This was also after I been on my feet for a couple hours in the Air Tech Challenge 2s so they were hot and likely swollen.

Getting a 12.5 is gonna be a pain and I'll likely will have to pay more since it's such a unicorn size. Gonna try them on again tomorrow to see how they feel. .

PXL_20230106_020334908~2.jpg

Got the assist from my friend through SNKRS.
If I hadn't read all the posts about sizing I would've thought my feet grew. I tried my true 12 and toes going right up to the toe box. This was also after I been on my feet for a couple hours in the Air Tech Challenge 2s so they were hot and likely swollen.

Getting a 12.5 is gonna be a pain and I'll likely will have to pay more since it's such a unicorn size. Gonna try them on again tomorrow to see how they feel. .

PXL_20230106_020334908~2.jpg

Wait, what’s your tts? Are you saying tts is too snug? Or did you go half down?

Wait, what’s your tts? Are you saying tts is too snug? Or did you go half down?
I got my true size (TTS) is 12. That's what I got and they felt super snug to me. But I'm not sure if it's because my feet were really swollen at the end of the day.
Imma lace and try them in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom