Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

I got mine today from snkrs. Man…I’m kinda disappointed in them. I anticipated these for so long. I expected to the toe area to look more narrow from the bird’s eye view. I don’t know if it’s just a “bad” looking pair that I got but the toe area just looks like I left something sitting on them for too long and now it’s pushed down and wide looking.

I don’t know what to do with them now.no wanted them so bad but I just don’t like the look of them on my feet. This really sucks. 😕

A Ma's arrived. Think I'm gonna double back for both Nina Chanel's & 2016 lows. Then I'm done with 2s for awhile until the "Home" lows drop with no Off-White treatment. Might get the UNC lows but that's about it. Immediately threw sail laces in the A Ma's. Not a fan of the vintage hyper yellow cream look and the black & burgundy laces feel to similar to Chicago's. I'll switch up but sail laces are the best look for me. Stoked for this collection. Hope they drop the "Homes" highs remastered as well.
20230106_161832.jpg

I got mine today from snkrs. Man…I’m kinda disappointed in them. I anticipated these for so long. I expected to the toe area to look more narrow from the bird’s eye view. I don’t know if it’s just a “bad” looking pair that I got but the toe area just looks like I left something sitting on them for too long and now it’s pushed down and wide looking.

I don’t know what to do with them now.no wanted them so bad but I just don’t like the look of them on my feet. This really sucks. 😕

Easy fix…don’t look down when you’re wearing them. Really no point. It’s not that big of a deal.

A Ma's arrived. Think I'm gonna double back for both Nina Chanel's & 2016 lows. Then I'm done with 2s for awhile until the "Home" lows drop with no Off-White treatment. Might get the UNC lows but that's about it. Immediately threw sail laces in the A Ma's. Not a fan of the vintage hyper yellow cream look and the black & burgundy laces feel to similar to Chicago's. I'll switch up but sail laces are the best look for me. Stoked for this collection. Hope they drop the "Homes" highs remastered as well.
20230106_161832.jpg
Where'd you cop the sail laces from fam?

Snkrs just showed up at the door they never said it shipped or gave a tracking number and was suppose to be here 01/11.

Anyone status is still showing "Preparing to Ship" you may get them today or sometime this weekend. Overall very pleased with these!!!!!!!

87.jpg

Snkrs just showed up at the door they never said it shipped or gave a tracking number and was suppose to be here 01/11.

Anyone status is still showing "Preparing to Ship" you may get them today or sometime this weekend. Overall very pleased with these!!!!!!!

Glad you posted this..... mine woulda been sitting out all night :stoneface:

Delivered today at 1:30. Saw the fedex truck too but wasn't expecting anything

Should I just cop resale at 230 on goat, hit on hibbet raffle, but the location was 55 minutes away and I'm injured and can't drive much more than down the street so I forfeited them. Thought I'd be a fairly easy layup on rd, but snkrs wants to pend for 17 minutes after I'd hit pay before 901 rolled. The resale price doesn't bother me these have been a top 3 since 94. Thought I was king of the neighborhood, with jordans as strictly play shoes i had no idea what they were just that they were jordans and i could play in outside in them... maybe 5th 6th grade. lol Grams copped for me at $19.99 from Wieners bargain bin it's the wait time and possibility of fakes that im hesitant about... how do so many pairs sell for less than retail after sellers fees can someone enlighten me. I resell old shoes that I've worn so I know they're paying fees to sell. I get goat if they're really using some of fls stock, but are this many people copping under retail to resell for 10 bucks or less or just taking Ls reselling... kind of a red flag for me.

Hopefully I make it past the " Final Boss". Fed Ex scan said package was delivered to my door step earlier today. Had my wife check and there was nothing there. I live in a duplex thats double gated to get to my door step, so no one steals stuff off my porch. Hopefully the lazy driver prescanned and they show up later today.

87.jpg

Same thing happened to me today! Wild.

Now that I’ve tried them on, these size 11 (.5 up from my tts) are definitely roomy. Not bad, no heel slip when tied, but roomy. I’ve got a 10.5 reserved via SNKRS Pass tmrw. So I’m gonna use the unique opportunity to at least go in and try those on. I suspect I’ll end up keeping the 10.5.

What was the midsole paint issue you had? Yikes...that's a lot of pot'l issues you listed, which I know is par for the course for JB unfortunately. I care most about toe box shape and overall consistency. I used to closely inspect my shoes, however, now I try to just do a cursory overview to avoid finding things that'll drive me nuts. Unless I have two pairs I'm choosing from.

I have some black oreo 4s where one shoe is extremely shiny and plastic feeling, while the other is more uncoated soft leather...kind of bothers me. And my FR4s, as most of you know, the left shoe shape was amazing, while the right shoe toe box was pretty square. Anyway, not much I can do unless I go after another pair, which I just don't have the time for.

I think the shape and toe boxes are generally consistent in the sense that most of the ones I've seen were okay regardless of differences. For example, the left and right looking somewhat different but both having good toe boxes. I think you'll be fine.

FR IV's were a pain :smh: I was annoyed and did my best to get a few pairs to swap out bc those were OD.

Resale price going up slightly for my size. Was hoping with the pairs arriving at the door, they’d drop down to $250.
Mines dropped I could grab for 230 range today, was 250ish yesterday. I'm good paying that but not if I get fakes, I've tried holding out for a restock form a Nike retailer, but I'm thinking we might be getting any type big one. Just rando size pop ups. I've said since last year I'd go $300... but these prices at 216 and 226 no way they make a profit. They're either stolen fakes or plugged... seems too early for guys bailing just to break even. Find it hard to believe 2s hit like this...

Back
Top Bottom