Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

That would have been crazy to see MJ wear that combo on the court.

The white home suit with those 2s, he could have done it in 1995 if he never retired, and it would have helped market the retro 2s.

Fire combo

But if he doesn't retire they probably never retro in 1995.

Since we were talking about the AJ2 gear in hear earlier, finally dug out my satin 1/4 zip from a couple of years ago. Almost positive this was a sample, because I saw no other sizes besides this large.

PXL_20230211_020016168.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
Where’d you cop from?

I hope these hit top star the nect drop they do. Been restocking on SNKRS but sz 13 is never there when I try to get them.

I'd say those odds are pretty good. Seems like those types of releases have always been in the next drop.
They weren’t on the last one which dropped the end of January. Was a bit disappointed. Got the Cherry 11s though. So hopefully they do drop there if I can’t get them for retail off Nike or somewhere else on a restock.

Man the extra sizes only be up at the crack of dawn. Think it’s so stupid. But I think I found somewhere with a fsr. Gotta find it hold on

They weren’t on the last one which dropped the end of January. Was a bit disappointed. Got the Cherry 11s though. So hopefully they do drop there if I can’t get them for retail off Nike or somewhere else on a restock.

That must've been an odd drop. I didn't have access or even get a notification about it.

Man I got the alert from Nike to take a second look around midnight and shocked to see my 12.5. I carted and then decided to try to get the sheer id medical discount and by the time I did they were gone🥲.
Been there a few times with other rewards…it’s best to just buy and try to talk to a rep after imo.

What’s up with these random sizes popping up. I keep monitoring trying to cop a size 10 or 10.5 but always miss checking out by a few secs.

I hit the FTL Salt Lake City HoH raffle (the 11's too). I'm glad I'll have these again. I had the last retro, and sold them not too soon after. Being young and idiotic was my style back then.

Now... hoping the same FTL luck for the Lost & Founds in SLC, too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom