Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

I literally wake up at 4AM every day, when I finally copped a pair it was at approx 4:15AM MST, probably the only reason I was able to snag a pair. So strange inventory keeps trickling in at that time lord knows they’re sitting on a ton more.

Definitely get what you’re saying lol.
But it seems they made a ton of these. Think is Nike current strategy to sell stock at retail.
I would just love to talk to the person at Nike who’s in charge of restocks and ask him why he thinks it’s a great idea to restock a big shoe at a time on the West Coast when farmers are milking their cows.

seriously…what’s the thinking?

Last edited:
And I would love to talk to resellers who keep botting every restock of a shoe that’s barely going for over retail on StockX.

What’s the thinking there?

Hoard stock and hope that a shoe that was never that popular to begin with skyrockets in value in five years?

And I would love to talk to resellers who keep botting every restock of a shoe that’s barely going for over retail on StockX.

What’s the thinking there?

Hoard stock and hope that a shoe that was never that popular to begin with skyrockets in value in five years?

They’re selling them to dumbasses in those mall stores for like $350 or something. Only thing that makes sense.

Wore my pair the first time yesterday the right foot felt like I needed a half a size bigger but eventually everything stretched out I would say TTS

Went half size down. They fit me right. My true side had too much space and I was able to fold my feet in them lol

Yesterday

20AF7D67-B3DC-4EAF-A768-A7C017F33E55.jpeg

A9A46FB5-7436-40CB-A10E-783E02685906.jpeg

Was wearing these today when I picked up my white cement 3s. Took my 2s off and slipped on the 3s and it was an immediate and huge comfort upgrade. Still love the 2s, but damn the 3s are waaaaay more comfy.

Back
Top Bottom