Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Size 12 on NDC

F4775FF8-07F6-4D5F-87B3-931A061776B8.png

I went ahead and got a pair on GOAT for $232(before taxes and such), which isn’t bad. First pair of 2’s. I hope they’re comfortable. I got a feeling those will skyrocket in value in the coming years

White/sail laces > *
Not blasphemy to me, I think that looks sick. Maybe go one shade lighter on them, if anything. I put the extra laces from my L&Fs in my pair. Hate the black lace look on these, always have since the OGs. I know others disagree strongly, and fair enough. But to me, this is the way to go on these. Makes them look so much smoother and less clunky.

I got my pair a few days ago from GOAT. Everywhere I see restocks, my size 11 is always OOS. So, I just got my pair off GOAT. It wasn’t much over retail.

They actually are pretty comfortable and true to size. My only gripe about these shoes are that the forefoot feels like bricks, but you can definitely feel the air unit in the heel. I guess that’s how they were made in 1986. Overall, pretty well made shoe and these are my first ever Jordan 2’s. I normally don’t wear white shoes, but something about these over the years grew on me. Black shoe strings really set these shoes off. White shoe strings would make these suck. Lol.

6E775C90-7A8C-47A7-A4B3-36737D481896.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom