Air Jordan II (2) Retro – Black – White | October 2010

seen these in person for the first time yesterday and they're actually not as bad as they first seemed...they definitely look a lot better in person opposed to the pics we saw...but with all the stuff dropping in the next few months, i definitely may have to pass on these for now and hope they drop like 50%

seen these in person for the first time yesterday and they're actually not as bad as they first seemed...they definitely look a lot better in person opposed to the pics we saw...but with all the stuff dropping in the next few months, i definitely may have to pass on these for now and hope they drop like 50%

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

ha, if they got 50% off i'll def cop then

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

ha, if they got 50% off i'll def cop then

I seen these at the mall the other day when I picked up my Lebron 8's and just couldn't fathom dropping retail price for these shoes. I can't call them total atrocities because they're not that bad....but for retail, it's a definite pass each and every time...I'll wait for a 1/2 off....
grin.gif

I seen these at the mall the other day when I picked up my Lebron 8's and just couldn't fathom dropping retail price for these shoes. I can't call them total atrocities because they're not that bad....but for retail, it's a definite pass each and every time...I'll wait for a 1/2 off....
grin.gif

i saw these yesterday n they look alot better in person. i liked them from the jump. i tried them on. very comfortable n heavily padded. i never tried on 2's before tho so.....woulda been copped but becuz of all the drops imma wait til deez go on sale

i saw these yesterday n they look alot better in person. i liked them from the jump. i tried them on. very comfortable n heavily padded. i never tried on 2's before tho so.....woulda been copped but becuz of all the drops imma wait til deez go on sale

Just recently picked these up after reading everyones dislikes and I have to say they look and feel pretty legit (100% satisfied). Even though I was anticipating them to release with chrome I couldn't pass up the only pair left at the Nike outlet store. $89.99 before tax! :smile:

Just recently picked these up after reading everyones dislikes and I have to say they look and feel pretty legit (100% satisfied). Even though I was anticipating them to release with chrome I couldn't pass up the only pair left at the Nike outlet store. $89.99 before tax! :smile:

I like 'em, and I'll cop them for less than $100 shipped or with tax.... I've got the Chromes also and I actually think these are a cleaner, sleeker look. Just my opinion, I love the AJ2 and hope these hit outlets as fast as the Smurfs are

I like 'em, and I'll cop them for less than $100 shipped or with tax.... I've got the Chromes also and I actually think these are a cleaner, sleeker look. Just my opinion, I love the AJ2 and hope these hit outlets as fast as the Smurfs are

Back
Top Bottom