AIR JORDAN II CANDY PACK .... Oct.2010

the red ones maybe, if they were given to me

so now weve seen an all blue, white, brown, red, yellow and green pair. is there an all blk pair coming this year too?

the red ones maybe, if they were given to me

so now weve seen an all blue, white, brown, red, yellow and green pair. is there an all blk pair coming this year too?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
Aug 4 · Air Jordan II (2) Retro – ‘Candy’ Pack | October 2010

air-jordan-ii-retro-candy-pack-october-2010.jpg

BREAKING NEWS:

Last week, some new style numbers popped up, indicating that, in addition to the OG White/Black/Red, 25th Anniversary and University Blue versions, there will be at least three new colorways of the Air Jordan II dropping in 2010. Thanks to these new pics, we can all stop speculating on what they might look like and actually see for ourselves. Dubbed as the “Candy Pack,
[/color]

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
Aug 4 · Air Jordan II (2) Retro – ‘Candy’ Pack | October 2010

air-jordan-ii-retro-candy-pack-october-2010.jpg

BREAKING NEWS:

Last week, some new style numbers popped up, indicating that, in addition to the OG White/Black/Red, 25th Anniversary and University Blue versions, there will be at least three new colorways of the Air Jordan II dropping in 2010. Thanks to these new pics, we can all stop speculating on what they might look like and actually see for ourselves. Dubbed as the “Candy Pack,
[/color]

The red pair is ok and the green pair gets a pass to but they should've made them more like some Ray Allen PEs. The yellow pair is garbage but I wouldn't consider any of them without a heavy discount.

The red pair is ok and the green pair gets a pass to but they should've made them more like some Ray Allen PEs. The yellow pair is garbage but I wouldn't consider any of them without a heavy discount.

It'll be too dope if ray ray rocks the green pair on opening night against the heat.

It'll be too dope if ray ray rocks the green pair on opening night against the heat.

Back
Top Bottom