Air Jordan II "CANDY PACK" Release Info

this are not bad at all just and its cool that JB put a life on this model compared to the plain looking old releases.

these are up on shoetrends.com,  they are selling all three together for $300 + shipping

these are up on shoetrends.com,  they are selling all three together for $300 + shipping

Originally Posted by densho23

this are not bad at all just and its cool that JB put a life on this model compared to the plain looking old releases.

What are you talking about ? LOL

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

roll.gif

I'm too old for this multi color loud and crazy Soulja Boy look. I can just see it now. People are going to be rocking one pair yellow, one pair Red and be swag surfin because they look like a pack of M&M's... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm too old for this multi color loud and crazy Soulja Boy look. I can just see it now. People are going to be rocking one pair yellow, one pair Red and be swag surfin because they look like a pack of M&M's... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this, but hey these young kids will go wild for it just like the all over print.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this, but hey these young kids will go wild for it just like the all over print.

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Soulja Boy look,
roll.gif

True though, it is kind of outrageous, wait until you see kids trading one sneaker though, yellow on the left and green on the right foot

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Soulja Boy look,
roll.gif

True though, it is kind of outrageous, wait until you see kids trading one sneaker though, yellow on the left and green on the right foot

these got pushed back to november 6th if anyone was really considering heading out on RD to pay retail for these hahahaaha

these got pushed back to november 6th if anyone was really considering heading out on RD to pay retail for these hahahaaha

Back
Top Bottom