Air Jordan II Retro White/Black-Varsity Red (Via Sneakerfiles.com)

pimp.gif
copping x4,000

Originally Posted by Ima Shoe Addict8

UGLY AS EFF!!! IMO

not even the same shade of red.....

buy these and shame on you! HYPER beast!
shame deez and shut up...i aint always about bein a hype beast
im coppin

Originally Posted by 2ColdCrew88

I dont understand why nobody ever comments/complains about the red piping along the wing on the lateral side of the shoe. The OG lows and the Wht/Red/Gry mid's had it but these didnt...and JB insists on putting it on these...Its to big an alteration to the shoe for me to look past....easy pass for me.
co-sign. Could have been better if they turn that thin red piping along the sides to white just like the OG's

12615cec5b668dd0845335836fe35058e851cf9.jpg

most colorways retroed will never be true to any OG so those complaints are pointless. As far as the piping the shoes looks good with or without it IMO so ill try and get a pair. Also like many im happy the NIKE is still on the back and not AIR.

Vsano wrote:
2ColdCrew88 wrote:
I dont understand why nobody ever comments/complains about the red piping along the wing on the lateral side of the shoe. The OG lows and the Wht/Red/Gry mid's had it but these didnt...and JB insists on putting it on these...Its to big an alteration to the shoe for me to look past....easy pass for me.
co-sign. Could have been better if they turn that thin red piping along the sides to white just like the OG's

12615cec5b668dd0845335836fe35058e851cf9.jpg

Ha ... thats TRUE. It DONT bother me but ppl are sure fast to trash a shoe not being like the OGs but I dont really hear dudes get mad about that RED piping.

THESE WILL BE COPPED FOR SURE COME RD.

I know everybody's loving these, but I just can't stand the IIs - they just look generic to me. To me, they just scream 80s, but not in the retro way that all the kids are into these days.

I have a feeling these are gonna be like the white/red 12s
Your gonna see them on the shelves for a while

I don't like the II's with white lacing...but with black, I'm a fan.

Probably will get 2 pairs.

now i can go ahead and hoop in my slightly beat pair of '04s. I'll cop this pair and take better care of them.

Had a pair of 2004's, but got rid of them(thanks to NT) because of the cheap leather wrinkling easy.

Back
Top Bottom