Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

these are terrible, cant wait to see people wearing these. If your a real jordan head your not gonna even think of getting these imo

these are terrible, cant wait to see people wearing these. If your a real jordan head your not gonna even think of getting these

these are POO! They remind me of those stupid 2.5's..... they came out in this same colorway. Just retro the CG III's!

these are POO! They remind me of those stupid 2.5's..... they came out in this same colorway. Just retro the CG III's!

I really think that these are going to sit on store shelves just like the Orion VIIs. And there's a good reason for that.

I really think that these are going to sit on store shelves just like the Orion VIIs. And there's a good reason for that.

I must be in the minority here but I really like these. I like them more than the CG 3's from the pics I have seen. (Yes I own the CG 3's)

I must be in the minority here but I really like these. I like them more than the CG 3's from the pics I have seen. (Yes I own the CG 3's)

Originally Posted by KoolAidChicken4

no chance in hell. 

Originally Posted by KoolAidChicken4

no chance in hell. 

They are 3's and they will sell because of that. Even the DTRT 3's sold out in a day or so and those were very ugly (Disclaimer I own these because they are 3's)

They are 3's and they will sell because of that. Even the DTRT 3's sold out in a day or so and those were very ugly (Disclaimer I own these because they are 3's)

They will sell... Not saying they will be flying off selves.... But they will sell better than the Orion 7's.... Arent the Dark Pine foams dropping same day???

They will sell... Not saying they will be flying off selves.... But they will sell better than the Orion 7's.... Arent the Dark Pine foams dropping same day???

just grabbed these get these while you can RETRO+ CW OF THE YEAR you have 2 see them in person these are hot original cw or not they did right with these hopefull this cheap looking paint doesnt chip though hahah damn db

just grabbed these get these while you can RETRO+ CW OF THE YEAR you have 2 see them in person these are hot original cw or not they did right with these hopefull this cheap looking paint doesnt chip though hahah damn db

Originally Posted by AIRRON

these are terrible, cant wait to see people wearing these. If your a real jordan head your not gonna even think of getting these

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ saying someone isn't a real jordan head because of copping a particular shoe.

Btw it's "you're" not "your".

Back
Top Bottom