Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by AIRRON

these are terrible, cant wait to see people wearing these. If your a real jordan head your not gonna even think of getting these

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ saying someone isn't a real jordan head because of copping a particular shoe.

Btw it's "you're" not "your".

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

these are terrible, cant wait to see people wearing these. If your a real jordan head your not gonna even think of getting these

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

another teacher on nt 
you know what he's meaning 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

another teacher on nt 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

another teacher on nt 
Funny thing is, I am a 3rd grade charter school teacher in the Bronx

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

another teacher on nt 
Funny thing is, I am a 3rd grade charter school teacher in the Bronx

I didn't like these at first, but in person, they look a hell of a lot better.
I might cop them if they hit sale or with my disc.

I didn't like these at first, but in person, they look a hell of a lot better.
I might cop them if they hit sale or with my disc.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

If they switched the white laces and soles with black these would be utterly sick IMO. Now they're just ok.
So true. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

If they switched the white laces and soles with black these would be utterly sick IMO. Now they're just ok.
So true. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Originally Posted by asmathews

They will be slept on by the public until chris brown and big sean wear them.

Maybe if you said Wale or Kanye it would mean something, nobody cares what Big Sean or Chris Brown wear

Originally Posted by asmathews

They will be slept on by the public until chris brown and big sean wear them.

Maybe if you said Wale or Kanye it would mean something, nobody cares what Big Sean or Chris Brown wear

These remind me of the spiz'ikes.

However, I get that "these are pretty decent" feel from these, whereas the spiz'ikes gave me the "these are just plain dookie" feeling.

Can't justify paying $150 for them, though, especially when everything is making its way to the outlets nowadays.

These remind me of the spiz'ikes.

However, I get that "these are pretty decent" feel from these, whereas the spiz'ikes gave me the "these are just plain dookie" feeling.

Can't justify paying $150 for them, though, especially when everything is making its way to the outlets nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom