Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by AIRRON

these are terrible, cant wait to see people wearing these. If your a real jordan head your not gonna even think of getting these

One of the most ignorant statements I've read on any sneaker related forum. Fact is its a red/black colorway, and those usually do well. I've been rocking Jordan's since the first one......just because I happen to be in the minority in liking the colorway doesn't make me nor anyone else less of a Jordan Head.Am I going to run out and buy these things like "OMGIGOTSTOHAVETHEMFOSHO"??? Nope but if they are still around a week after release ill cop them on a payday

Originally Posted by AIRRON

these are terrible, cant wait to see people wearing these. If your a real jordan head your not gonna even think of getting these

One of the most ignorant statements I've read on any sneaker related forum. Fact is its a red/black colorway, and those usually do well. I've been rocking Jordan's since the first one......just because I happen to be in the minority in liking the colorway doesn't make me nor anyone else less of a Jordan Head.Am I going to run out and buy these things like "OMGIGOTSTOHAVETHEMFOSHO"??? Nope but if they are still around a week after release ill cop them on a payday

I do like these alot but i have to pick and choose. I can't get these due to concords in dec. But again these are very nice color combo.

I do like these alot but i have to pick and choose. I can't get these due to concords in dec. But again these are very nice color combo.

Those pix above are alot better than the seller sites have had up for months, i might actually cop.

Those pix above are alot better than the seller sites have had up for months, i might actually cop.

Originally Posted by shoebuyer78910

actually... seeing those updated pictures above im kinda liking them. haha id get em

laugh.gif

these are 
pimp.gif
 in person.

Personally I'm stoked to cop these. It will be an easy pickup and the only real flaw in them happens to be the laces. I wouldn't mind doing a lace swap with the Metallic V's. Black laces on these are a must. The white just doesn't fit with anything other than the outsole.

Personally I'm stoked to cop these. It will be an easy pickup and the only real flaw in them happens to be the laces. I wouldn't mind doing a lace swap with the Metallic V's. Black laces on these are a must. The white just doesn't fit with anything other than the outsole.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Thats actually a good idea on the swap, I was planning on doing the white laces on the V's myself !
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Thats actually a good idea on the swap, I was planning on doing the white laces on the V's myself !
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom