Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Was on the fence until seeing them in person and seeing the lace swaps here <--- 
pimp.gif

very underrated colorway imo/ if JB would of slap a Limited on these =hypebeast would be all over these/ can't wait to copped this Sat.

very underrated colorway imo/ if JB would of slap a Limited on these =hypebeast would be all over these/ can't wait to copped this Sat.

I'm coppin these instead of the pine foamposites. and I'm swapping out the white laces for red. I wasn't a fan of these at all when the pictures first surfaced online but after seeing the picture of them with the red laces, as well as seeing the pine foams and not being impressed, I figure I might as well get these. They kinda remind me of some air max 95's. Hopefully they look as good in person as they look in the pictures.

I'm coppin these instead of the pine foamposites. and I'm swapping out the white laces for red. I wasn't a fan of these at all when the pictures first surfaced online but after seeing the picture of them with the red laces, as well as seeing the pine foams and not being impressed, I figure I might as well get these. They kinda remind me of some air max 95's. Hopefully they look as good in person as they look in the pictures.

I'm still on the fence about these, but I think I'll more than likely pass. I'm low key regretting missing out on the black 5's though ... I've seen a few pair on the streets looking nice!

I'm still on the fence about these, but I think I'll more than likely pass. I'm low key regretting missing out on the black 5's though ... I've seen a few pair on the streets looking nice!

These are not that bad IMO...but this weekend is gonna be hella busy with a lot stuff releasing.

I will probably scoop them in a couple of weeks. Hope they sit!

Back
Top Bottom